Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » 27 Year Old Virgin Male
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: MelbGirl Subject: 27 Year Old Virgin Male
tj1320

posted on 03-05-2010 at 22:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
27 Year Old Virgin Male

Hey guys and gals, new to the board. I'm kinda surprised that there is a message board for us virgins but I'm glad I found one. I am 27 and I am beginning to really worry about my virginity. I waited because of religion until I was 23 but then I decided that religion wasn't for me any more. Now I feel like I am "too far behind" everyone else so to speak and I have a lack of confidence because of it. Its not like I can't talk to girls but when they start flirting with me "that way" I get nervous and ruin it in one way or another. I've been told I'm decent looking enough to lose it if I tried but there is more to it than that. At this point, I feel like I need to find a virgin if I can so that I won't feel weird about it or feel like SHE will think I'm weird. Let me know what you guys think. This virginity situation isn't getting any better as I get older and older LOL.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By tj1320 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
19nikita

posted on 01-04-2012 at 09:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hey

keep faith it will happen message back if u like
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 19nikita (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
MelbGirl

posted on 08-24-2013 at 23:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Where do you live?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By MelbGirl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.205 seconds, 10 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+