Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Why Find Your Wife Abroad? » Quality Women
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: rickflake Subject: Quality Women
Henry1975

posted on 02-17-2014 at 15:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Quality Women

One reason and one reason only higher quality of women There are good women in the USA, but they are getting harder to find. I have fiends that have great wives in the from the USA, but most of my friends have spoiled bitches for wives. Where in foreign countries they are not spoiled like in america and the UK. So why would you not look for where the highest consecration of good women are?
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By Henry1975 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
lucyff

posted on 05-10-2015 at 20:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
yes

I think that all the difficulties in communication

View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By lucyff (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
alfredUK

posted on 07-21-2020 at 11:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
American women stay away from EVERYONE

Fat. Obnoxious. Man hating feminists.American women turn American men into weak vessels of puss. We did not care for the American men here in the UK during the war, either.

Quality women come from Europe. Breeding, class, education, deportment, these things are taught to our women. This is true from Britain to eastern European cultures in Russia, Ukraine, and so on. A simple test: compare the appearances of American women to European women. Americans are ruddy in complexion, whilst European women have beautiful skin and teeth. As we are all products of our diets and activities, the differeing complexions of Americans and Europeans speak volumns.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By alfredUK (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sheena_junglequeen

posted on 07-27-2020 at 13:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
American women ARE quality women

It seems to me that the replys here come from racist women haters. You make generalizations to spew your ignorance. American women have done more to change the world for good than any man anywhere ever has. The world has changed by women who improve education, government, and overall lives everywhere. Men create wars and poverty. Women save lives and feed children. You men are ignorant and cowardly. Foreign women are no different than american women. Ape men.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sheena_junglequeen (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
karlneklausen

posted on 09-14-2020 at 13:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Quality Foreign Women

I believe generalizations used by some members posting on this topic have taken over the conversation. But this topic is not about writers using generalizing language; the topic is about comparative qualities between American women and foreign women.

For me, American women still excite. But I would be lying to say that Gina Lollobrigida or Claudia Cardinale were lesser thans.

I love women. American women. European women. Russian women. Asian women. They all have their qualities. But they also have the quality of being women.

For that, I am eternally grateful.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By karlneklausen (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
catballou

posted on 09-15-2020 at 22:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Russian women Ukrainian Women American Women

I understand the bias against American women. I've been to Europe, that's why. Just using your eyes, the difference is embarrassing. Europeans work at health and appearance. American women, not so much. Even without the feminist influence, the difference in appearance and health is enough to throw a giant flag. Something is wrong with American women, and it's not feminism. Food, for example, is an underlying problem with American culture. In Europe, chefs prepare the food. In America, it's scientists. Wholesome meals are not a part of American culture. Fast food, processed grains, artificial ingredients; you don't find much of that in Europe. Freshly grown, natural vegetables, grains, ingredients; that's what you find in Europe. Have you noticed how bland fruit is in America. Farms and plantations have been overworked and minerals depleted. The flavor is gone. But go to France, Italy, Russia, the Ukraine, and flavor is overwhelming, delicious.

European women excersize. They take walks and other natural activities. American women, if they do excersize, do so at the gym, pushing themselves to extremes. It's not enjoyment; it's almost punishment, to the point where their bodies become unnaturally muscular or toned. European women excersize for enjoyment and they retain a natural beauty that is feminine and pleasant to the eyes.

Cultures in Europe are more old school, with faith and family placed over self interests and me-me-me attitudes.

Yeah, there's a big difference between women in America compared to European women. But I am American myself and will defend them, even if it means stating the obvious,calling out the way it is.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By catballou (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
rickflake

posted on 09-22-2020 at 06:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Foreign women and accents

For me its the accent when a woman from Europe speaks. For some reason, I love Russian women because their accents are so sexy. I get images of being tied up and whipped while a Russian woman softly curses me for being a bad boy spy.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By rickflake (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.027 seconds, 14 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+