Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » My Hymen » Confused About my Hymen
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: PURE Subject: Confused About my Hymen
Cookie000

posted on 11-16-2009 at 15:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Confused About my Hymen

I am a virgin and am wondering if I can see my hymen. When I look at my vaginal opening with a mirror, I see this little white ball type of thing in the opening, almost like it's blocking the enterance. Is this my hymen? Is this my hymen shedding? I have had my boyfriend finger me and preform oral sex on me. I also masturbate but usually just rub my clit, I don't usually finger myself. I don't think my hymen is broken.. because I have tried having sex with my boyfriend and stopped because it was painful, and I don't even really feel that good when he fingers me, it feels tight and uncomfortable.
I've looked at pictures online but for some reason mine does not look like the pictures I am looking at.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Cookie000 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Parthena

posted on 01-25-2010 at 08:44 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hymen

Not all women look the same; textbook pictures are only an approximation. I would say the 'white ball' is your hymen. I don't think it can be broken without you knowing about it, especially as you said it hurt during sex.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Parthena (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cindycrawford

posted on 03-25-2010 at 11:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

i feel that the white ball like structure you see is your cervix.
not the hymen.
i have not seen my hymen but assume that hymen is a cyst sort of structure.

Are My Breasts Saggy
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cindycrawford (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
PURE

posted on 03-29-2010 at 09:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
20 year old virgin

hey does a real hymen go down easily?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By PURE (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.273 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+