Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Cultural Differences » A real shock
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: codybiltmore Subject: A real shock
boby

posted on 09-08-2009 at 14:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
A real shock

Now I know why every one says to go meet as many women as you can.
I had been writing a woman for months, and talking to her on the phone at least twice week. We had many things in common, first and most part we were both Christians. Everything was great I flew to Saint Petersburg In August to meet her. We both hit it off, I spent every day with her. After about three days we took are relationship to the next level, It was wonderful and very very passionate. Then I got the shock of my life. We were making love and she rolled over and tried to get me to have anal with her. When I told her that I would not do it she look at me like I was weird or something. After that night I could not look at her the same. Where I come from nice girls do not have anal sex. Some guys like that but not me. There was no way for me to have known this by email or conversation. So the whole trip was a waist of time.
The city was beautiful and great, but I am still alone and have to start over and wait till my next vacation. Would have been nice to have a few backups.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By boby (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
litesout

posted on 09-14-2009 at 07:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
?

Im not sure why you feel this is a problemSince I am a christian, tell me where you found that you cannot have anal sex?

If its something you were uncomfortable with, you should have expressed that. We as men need to learn how to not through the baby out with the bath water and compromise. Maybe her experience is that all men want that and she was trying to make you happy.

I hate to be negative but you could have lost out on a good thing.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By litesout (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
RJlikesLatin

posted on 12-21-2009 at 17:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Wow!

' Now I know why every one says to go meet as many women as you can.
I had been writing a woman for months, and talking to her on the phone at least twice week. We had many things in common, first and most part we were both Christians. Everything was great I flew to Saint Petersburg In August to meet her. We both hit it off, I spent every day with her. After about three days we took are relationship to the next level, It was wonderful and very very passionate. Then I got the shock of my life. We were making love and she rolled over and tried to get me to have anal with her. When I told her that I would not do it she look at me like I was weird or something. After that night I could not look at her the same. Where I come from nice girls do not have anal sex. Some guys like that but not me. There was no way for me to have known this by email or conversation. So the whole trip was a waist of time.
The city was beautiful and great, but I am still alone and have to start over and wait till my next vacation. Would have been nice to have a few backups.
'

Two unwedded Christians having sex. I guess this is following the bible at its best. You minister would be proud.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By RJlikesLatin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
new_slang

posted on 01-12-2010 at 12:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hmmmmmm

Actually, there are girls who are nice AND like anal sex...it might be hard to believe as a Christian, but it's true.

This situation perfectly shows the hypocracy of the modern church. As Christians, you are taught to accept your neighbor for whoever they are, ignoring their faults and treating them with kindness and acceptance.............unless they like anal sex?

In response to a previous comment, the Bible does suggest that partaking in sexual acts that are not meant to procreate is considered a sin.....but again, that is in the BIBLE, hardly a modern day guide to healthy and sinless living. Although it provides good moral values, it just can't apply it's ideas to EVERY aspect of scoeity today.

I can't believe that you could be open to foreign dating, travel to another country, spending your time and money, only to be turned off by something that most guys would be excited by. And to completely end that possible relationship? Seems a bit rash.

I agree that you could have missed out on something great. Next time try to be a little more open minded....I applaud you for sticking to your beliefs, but it might help to realize that what YOU consider "nice" is not the same for everyone.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By new_slang (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
wildy

posted on 01-21-2010 at 03:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
not reason

I think that sex preferences is not a reason to destroy relationships.
In every situations between 2 people it's possible to find a compromise. Even in this, that touch your sexual life.
You can set allowable limits and if between you are exists some feelings - it's not so hard to keep them.
Tell her that anal sex is not for you;)
P.S. And what about sex before marriage for you as a Christian? ( If anal sex is not for Christians)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By wildy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
XO_stepdad

posted on 01-22-2010 at 09:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
We Want To Know!

Yeah i think we can all agree that we would like to know how it makes sense to bring up christianity when you're having sex with the girl after just a couple days,even if it was a couple months or a couple years, either way you werent married and thats a no no. you cant pick one rule and ignore another right?

i don't know how much i agree with Wildys last comment about sex cuz if you have real big differences in opinons about sex, it might be something that gives you problems years into the future of your relationship. if Boby feels real real passionate about not having anal sex, but its that girl's favorite thing to do in the world and can't live without it, there will be a problem. even if he seems like a hipocrite i also applaud the fact that he acknowledged a big problem instead of ignoring it and acting like it didn't exist cuz a lot of people do that. at least in america.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By XO_stepdad (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Alexjander

posted on 07-26-2010 at 06:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Answer to BOBY

I advise you to find more detailed dating website where you could learn about any woman almost everything (including her sex preferences) before a date. Frankly speaking I visited many profiles at the internet and many dating websites. For example, last 3 months I'm a Member of www.STOPBESINGLE.com Lots of Russian women are registered there. I STRONGLY advise this dating service to you Boby because there women have extremely detailed profiles and you can learn almost everything about them including what sex activities they like, what their favourite sex positions, where and how they like to do it. So, try that site, I guess it suits your problem. Good luck.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Alexjander (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Tommypong

posted on 10-19-2010 at 12:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
keep looking

I don't think you should use the site suggested to you, unless you are mainly looking for a sex hookup. It seems like that StopBeSingle site is mainly based around finding sexual partners online. When you visit the site, the top header of your internet browser will read "find sex online" so it's obviously designed for that. But, it also includes information included at other dating sites like relationship stuff. On top of that, it does offer a spot to include XXX preferences, so it might be worth checking out if that is something that interests you. I would suggest trying a different site, if you want to meet foreign women there are agencies out there that will take care of everything for you including the trip and everything.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Tommypong (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jayfro

posted on 10-25-2010 at 10:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
no hookup

I think if you really read his post, he is not looking for a sex hookup site he is looking for a place to actually meet a girl he wants to spend his life with. I don't know why it was such a big deal when she wanted to do that with him, to the ponit where he would make a decision about the relationship. it's almost impossible for two people to like everything perfectly so their relationship never hits any disagreements, I mean ther e are so many aspects of life that they aren't all going to match up perfectly. Sex is one of the most important aspects and if you are really in love with someone you will be willing to try new things and explore things you might not be excited about, if you both work to please eachother and be open about what you like, things should work out a lot better. Maybe now that you've had this experience you will make sexual preferences more of a topic of conversation when you are getting to know someone new.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jayfro (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
aquarius

posted on 12-03-2010 at 21:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
this sounds weird

where you come from a nice girl will sleep with you after three days as long as she doesn't do anal? what? now as far as christianity goes. the bible says that the marriage bed is undefiled. so anal and oral are acceptable. fornicating isn't and i wouldn't build a relationship on religious on a faith that i don't practice. sex after three days leads me to believe that neither of you are practicing Christians only nominal Christians.

i think if you want a nice girl and honestly i think most men do, then you need to raise your standards and revaluate what makes a good girl a good girl. if you want a girl with class you have to have class as well. if you want an actual christian then step up to the plate and be one. of course you might end up with a good christian girl with lots of class and she just might end up liking anal sex. when your with somebody for a long enough time anal sex is bound to be brought up. women have hormones too and fantasies just like us. no big deal.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By aquarius (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jayfro

posted on 12-09-2010 at 09:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Don't rush it

I think its important that you take the time to really get to know what you want in a woman, it seems you have a good idea of what you don't like, but you can't just run away because of certain details. I agree with the comment that all men want a nice sweet girl if they are planning to settle down, but you don't need to jump the gun and judge her way too much just because she does something you don't like. Sex is important, but adapting to someone's sexual tendencies can be part of the experience of getting to know them I'm not saying you have to feel pressure to do something you don't want to do, but if you just talk about it with her instead of just judging her it would probably go a lot better.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jayfro (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sierra8728

posted on 12-15-2010 at 23:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Good girls

I am a doctor with a background in Neurology and Psychiatry and I just got back today from Nikolaev. The women are beyond gorgeous and happy and friendly, and easy, easy to talk to.

My impression is that there are so few men/women ratio that compared to American women Ukraine women have to work very hard to have a dating life. For example I was in a McDonalds waiting for my girl and I counted the number of women vs men in the restaurant it was about 3 women to 1 man. Out of all the women in the restaurant i saw one ! that I would consider homely. Just try and find great looking girls in a McDonalds in Fresno, ha, good luck !!

Men just go there, ignore all the bs and drama, I had a great time, the taxi drivers, hotel staff, people on the street are very humble, very friendly and kind people, and trust me they like Americans.

I am going back to see my i girl New Years and can't wait.

Forget, American women, I am a doctor and single, and in great shape full head of hair and slim, i got sick of being jerked around by American women so, Im done with them.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sierra8728 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
lizacornor

posted on 03-29-2011 at 03:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Heath issue for women

It is the post which i like most Hey I read your articles every day and I am a great follower, but never struck in my mind that you be praised for your hard work. Here’s a token for your efficiency and the hard work you put in your articles. I just love to read it.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By lizacornor (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
laurahill

posted on 05-31-2011 at 21:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Health care

I think this is great post given here..I always excited to read such type of post..Something very interesting issue has been discussed...Thanks for posting!!

Regards,
Laura Hill
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By laurahill (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
yanfeng

posted on 06-07-2011 at 21:57 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Some guys

Some guys like that but not me. There was no way for me to have known this by email or conversation. So the whole trip was a waist of time.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By yanfeng (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
codybiltmore

posted on 07-07-2020 at 19:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Introduction Tours

The reason A Foreign Affair has tours to foreign countries with socials where hundreds of available foreign women come to greet a handful of american men is simple, more women to meet. The concept is kind of amazing. Put on a social in a nice night club space, invite beautiful women who have been vetted by the company, deliver the men to nice hotels and the promise of a great evening. It works. Also amazing are the number of marriages resulting from the socials.

Doing it yourself means you buy the flight, hotel, and then take your chances on one woman in a foreign country. The chances of your failing are high. And you are alone in a foreign land. With AFA, you are accompanied by experienced travellers, translators, and tour guides. You have the other guys with you, too.

Yes, you learned a lesson worth remembering. Never go it alone.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By codybiltmore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.134 seconds, 23 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+