Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » I Need Some Help!!!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: GradBoy Subject: I Need Some Help!!!
Confusedvirgin101

posted on 05-04-2006 at 17:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I Need Some Help!!!

My boyfriend and I think we're ready- know we're ready. I love him so much. But we've been together for 4 months and best friends for 2 years. To make matters worse we're both virgins. I want to but my other friends have recently broke up after being together for 5 months and after having sex. I just want things to last between us. He doesnt think sex will change anything but he loves me and says hes willing to wait for me to be ready. Does sex really change everything? And if I do have sex with him, am I right to be scared of loosing him? The only thing I'm sure is that I wnat to. Its the effects I'm scared of. Any advice for me? Please help. And Thankyou.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Confusedvirgin101 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GradBoy

posted on 05-05-2006 at 01:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
keep away

As a male, I could tell that we are really curious about having it.. onces it's done, there is nothing interesting left behind.. if there is no true love. But you said, you both love each other, then why don't you get married soon and have a great start. I strongly recommend that you give your virginity as a gift right after wedding!!!

Please, don't let it gooooo until you marry! There is no point having it before.. rather lots of problems..
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GradBoy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.099 seconds, 9 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+