Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » in need of a chat..
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: SilentOne Subject: in need of a chat..
Lady_girl

posted on 04-17-2006 at 04:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
in need of a chat..

hi
im looking for anybody here who wants to chat on msn about this kinda stuff.
im 19 and right now i feel totally alone, i have no one to talk to about any of this stuff im going through.
i have my boyfriend, but he's not always able to be around, and when he's not i need people to talk to.
dont mean to sound desperate, but im very unhappy right now.
thanx.

p.s leave your email add and il ad you.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Lady_girl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Francie_81

posted on 04-17-2006 at 06:37 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Add me

Well lady if ya want to discuss anything feel free to chat to me my addy is djfranco_81@hotmail.com.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Francie_81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 04-18-2006 at 10:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
?

?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
17_CONFUSE

posted on 04-18-2006 at 12:10 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
MINES

badchickof2006@yahoo.com
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 17_CONFUSE (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jacen

posted on 04-18-2006 at 16:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
here it is

sastan
@
hotmail.com

dont know if i can offer useful advice/help though, but i have the time.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jacen (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
arronbond

posted on 04-28-2006 at 18:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
pick me ye

bottom11@hotmail.co.uk that goes for you all
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By arronbond (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
SilentOne

posted on 05-16-2006 at 23:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hey

SilentDemon1222@aol.com
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By SilentOne (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.015 seconds, 14 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+