Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » Still a virgin with 20
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: cherryblossomjesus11 Subject: Still a virgin with 20
Holly

posted on 04-14-2006 at 06:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Still a virgin with 20

I want to lose my virginity but until now i couldn´t find someone with whom I wanted to have sex and so I´m still a virgin.

Where can I find somebody to do it with???
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Holly (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 04-14-2006 at 08:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hello holly

okay i just want to ask you why you are so determined to lose it right at this moment? if you wait for a person who can make you feel comfortable it will be so much more enjoayable for you!! and trust me you want to be able to get into it and enjoy this experiance! dont rush too soon you want the guy to cherish somthing that should be very special to you which i am sure it is if you have waited this long!! so just make some good friends for now and when the feeling is there belive me you will know it!! talk to ya l8r
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Francie_81

posted on 04-14-2006 at 13:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hi holly

'I want to lose my virginity but until now i couldn´t find someone with whom I wanted to have sex and so I´m still a virgin.

Where can I find somebody to do it with???'

you think your bad well am nearly 25 and am still a virgin so as you would expect its very frustratiing me aswell BUT looking forward to the weekend to see what will come about it when i go out which will be probably nothing although i'll keep the faith.and anyway am only starting to go out.btw holly where u from i'd imagine your an ocean away so there goes my chances of coming to your relief lol nah am only having a laugh,seriously though you shouldn't worry too much i think it makes it worse,its all about going out and chilling and i believe it will happen for us us all who want to lose it.anyway feel free to chat sometime.am on yahoo or msn
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Francie_81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jayce

posted on 08-22-2006 at 16:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hey Holly

I doubt that you would have a hard time finding a guy to have sex with you. What is a little bit harder to find is someone who will appreciate how special it is. Even though I am one, guys pretty much suck overall. I have known way too many girls who did it with the wrong person because they wanted it out of the way, and regretted it ever since. Just know that somewhere out there is a guy who would love to share that experience with you and make it special instead of using it as a trophy. I really hope it works out well for you.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jayce (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cherryblossomjesus11

posted on 06-12-2009 at 16:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
lol

you can send me a picture and ill fuck you lol
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cherryblossomjesus11 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.013 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+