Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » GUYS.. I NEED UR HELP..!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: virginguy81 Subject: GUYS.. I NEED UR HELP..!
Lady_girl

posted on 04-13-2006 at 15:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
GUYS.. I NEED UR HELP..!

HI GUYS
IM JUST CURIOUS IF IT'S POSSIBLE FOR A GUY TO ORGASM WITHOUT CUMIN EVERYWHERE?
ME AND MY BOYFRIEND DO A LOT OF FOREPLAY ETC AND I ORGASM BUT I DONT KNOW IF HE DOES, HE NEVER MAKES MESS ANYWHERE IF U GET ME?!
VERY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP!!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Lady_girl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
theadvisor73

posted on 04-13-2006 at 17:07 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
yes

it is possible for a guy to orgasm and not cum. some guys through no fault of their own can not cum, they may have unknown medical issues that prevent that from happening. how old is this guy? I know this because i am a physician.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By theadvisor73 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Lady_girl

posted on 04-14-2006 at 04:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
confused...

He is 19.
is there anything that can be done about this? and how would this affect having children in the future like?

also like to add that sometimes although he does not cum loads he is a little wet like, but im no expert and i really dont know?

any advice would be great, thankyou so much :)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Lady_girl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 04-14-2006 at 08:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hello

well i hope he is wearing a condom because if he is doing that inside and not telling you that could be a bad thing! that is very werd i have never hear of a guy not making noise or having an orgasm? if he is a virgin he should not be having a problim having an orgasm? have you gave him oral yet does he make noise or have an orgasm that way? another thing to try is to try to comunicate a bit while ingaging in sex so that you both can find out what feels good for the both of you! that way you can open up a little to each other it might feel werd at first but once you both find out what feels good then you both will be able to please each other! good luck
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Lady_girl

posted on 04-18-2006 at 07:27 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
he..

.. does make noise.. he just doesnt cum.. there is nuthin there?
i want to know if this will affect us having children at all?

im also curious if a guy can orgasm but stop himself from cumming everywhere?

virginguy81

posted on 04-18-2006 at 09:57 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
i dont think so!

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.014 seconds, 13 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+