Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » feel like a faliure
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: 20yearsavi Subject: feel like a faliure
20yearsavi

posted on 04-09-2006 at 13:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
feel like a faliure

so last night was my first experenice with sex, it didn't go very well. My b/f is also a virgin so it took a while for him to figure things out, we tryed for over an hour and did get far.

my question is, does this happen often to people or just to the virgin that a small? should I try sex with a more experieced guy? HELP!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 20yearsavi (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Lady_girl

posted on 04-09-2006 at 16:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
know the feeling!..

dont worry, the first time i tried with my boyfriend (also a virgin) we didnt get too far either.

what troubles were you having, if you dont mind me asking?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Lady_girl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
20yearsavi

posted on 04-10-2006 at 07:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
problems

well with the fact that there was no foreplay at all after awhile. It was also a matter of getting past my muscel that didn't want to relaxe.......

that brings up another question, if I didn't get that far, im I still a virgin( in some respects at lest)?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 20yearsavi (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 04-10-2006 at 12:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
i am so sorry

relax
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
20yearsavi

posted on 04-10-2006 at 13:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
thoughts

thanks for the input. I'v been doing alot of thinking. I was comfortable but it didn't feel natural. I think my mind and body were basicly telling me that i was not ready and my b/f is not the guy for is.

sex is one confusing subject.
any other input or advice would help alot!!!!!!
Casanova303

posted on 04-11-2006 at 09:27 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
funny!

I find it comical, because i am 18 and am ready to comit suicide if i dont get laid soon...and your twenty!....most girls walk about like there not virgins it good to know there is still mature virgins out there......and you should not feel like a failure anyway, your boyfriend should....it is not rocket science and no fourplay?...no wonder you did want to open up....
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Casanova303 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
20yearsavi

posted on 04-11-2006 at 12:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
interesting

I have been thinking alot about this lately. I think that deep down my b/f is not the "One" so to speek and that I should wait longer..... I have somewhat thought of becoming the virgin cat lady:D sounds funny but I wish the sex thing was so much easyer......!!!
20yearsavi

posted on 04-11-2006 at 12:44 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
question

should I stick with a guy that has already had experience? all my experenices with virgin guy is that they want ti, but don't take the time to educate themself on the "art" of the act
virginguy81

posted on 04-12-2006 at 09:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
well

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
20yearsavi

posted on 04-12-2006 at 10:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hummm....

i was having those same thoughts, though I would make sure if I were to have sex with an experienced guy he would have to prove to me that he would take his time and really show me that he is "the guy"

but how do you tell your b/f that you don't want to sleep with him again? im giving the excuse of waiting longer, don't want to hurt his feelings.
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.019 seconds, 17 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+