Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » sex
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: bob02947028634 Subject: sex
Lady_girl

posted on 04-03-2006 at 15:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sex

me and my boyfriend tried to have sex the other morning, it hurt me a bit, so he stopped and we kept trying but we couldnt get his penis to stay in, it didnt go in very far.
when we took the condom off it was red so im assuming i bled, did my hymen break even tho it didnt go in that far at all?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Lady_girl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Lady_girl

posted on 04-03-2006 at 17:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
also..

id also like to add that my boyfriend, gets an erection, and he stays hard for ages while we're fooling around etc, i often orgasm, but he never cums.. we used to joke about the mess, but so far nuthin? even tho he seems really turned on, does a boy have to cum to have an orgasm?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Lady_girl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
theadvisor73

posted on 04-12-2006 at 06:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hmmmmm!

He probably just bruised the hymen. The only way to know for sure is to examine your self. The other answer, some guys take longer to cum and cumming is part of the male orgasm.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By theadvisor73 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 04-12-2006 at 08:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
????

okay it sounds like he is not very big? no offense but it should of when in quiet a bit and you would of felt it. and if he is not having an orgasm then i would say that he has had sex with other ppl? a guy should not take long at all on his first few times! and it takes time to build up stamina so i am not trying to sound rued just a perspective from my end!!! hope you are enjoying it!! this should be a wonderful experiance to you!!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
bob02947028634

posted on 04-21-2006 at 19:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Underwear

I never wear underwera becuz my penis is 25 inches long Im a man whore who enjoys having sex on first dates.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bob02947028634 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.012 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+