Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » My Hymen » hole too tight?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: dreamangel Subject: hole too tight?
draven985647

posted on 03-26-2006 at 11:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
can your hole be too tight?

can your hole be too tight for a penis?
or can anyone's have a penis fit in their hole?

please reply someone!!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By draven985647 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
dreamangel

posted on 03-26-2006 at 18:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Not too small

The vagina is very elastic and the walls will stretch to accommadate any sized penis...Trust me, if a baby's head can pass through the vagina, anything can!!!

Also, when a women is aroused/turned-on/or right after an orgasm, the vaginal canal, literally 'balloons-out' and expands/get's larger up to 3 inches....it's amazing how the body works. If any virgin has problems inserting a finger into the vagina, try inserting your finger after an orgasm when the body is most relaxed/lubricated and it will be much easier to insert. I thought I had no opening period..lol, until I tried this technique. It's good to make sure everything feels alright, and to become familiar with the angle of the vagina. You'll also become more comfortable with your body in general and more relaxed that sex isn't going to be impossible
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.008 seconds, 9 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+