Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » virginity is not that important y'know!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: BreakingtheTrend Subject: virginity is not that important y'know!
pussiegalore

posted on 03-17-2006 at 16:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
virginity is not that important y'know!

i'm a virgin but i know that the moment i meet a nice guy and i feel good around him, i'll have sex with him - notice how i didnt say "boyfriend" - i said "guy". at the end of the day, you could loose ur virginity to a woman/man you've known for years....but that dont mean they'll stay with you forever, thats why there no point in saving ur virginity for the right person...just as long as you loose it to a nice/good person and enjoyed it - thats all that matters. all that "saving my virginity to my long term bf/gf" is a load of bullshit. and that is my advice to all u virgins.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By pussiegalore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 03-17-2006 at 20:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Look kids a troll!

You're definitely a troll.
This isn't the place to say garbage like that.
Virginity is important.
Why give it up to just anyone?
Also, you say saving it for bf/gf what about wife/husband, the way it's supposed to be.
If you sleep with a non-virgin you're sleeping with every partner they have ever slept with.
Very disgusting.
I want to sleep with my wife, not every one else. I don't want to be just another number.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
pussiegalore

posted on 03-18-2006 at 05:00 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
yeah right

'You're definitely a troll.
This isn't the place to say garbage like that.
Virginity is important.
Why give it up to just anyone?
Also, you say saving it for bf/gf what about wife/husband, the way it's supposed to be.
If you sleep with a non-virgin you're sleeping with every partner they have ever slept with.
Very disgusting.
I want to sleep with my wife, not every one else. I don't want to be just another number. '

i dont know how old u are but with that mentality you'll end up a virgin for life. i know ppl who think like you do and their complaining that their 40 year old virgins. like i said originally, theres no point in waiting to lose it to your husband/wife because u cant gurantee that you'll be with them forever...you cant be picky like this...all sex is, is a poke in the vagina, holy crap whats the big deal?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By pussiegalore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 03-18-2006 at 13:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

"all sex is, is a poke in the vagina, holy crap whats the big deal? "

If that's all sex is to you then you don't need to be having sex.

Also, that's how you get the names whore, slut, and harlot.

Sex is meant for your spouse period.

If you wait for the right person you will stay together.
Also, if you're willing to work things out in a marriage instead of arguing over every little thing.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
pussiegalore

posted on 03-20-2006 at 10:57 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hbjhjh

'"all sex is, is a poke in the vagina, holy crap whats the big deal? "

If that's all sex is to you then you don't need to be having sex.

Also, that's how you get the names whore, slut, and harlot.

Sex is meant for your spouse period.

If you wait for the right person you will stay together.
Also, if you're willing to work things out in a marriage instead of arguing over every little thing. '

who cares about being called whore, slut. only ignorant ppl do that but if you look at the bigger picture, sex a beauitful thing and can give us the most intensifying pleasure. some ppl wait a lifetime for the "one" and unfortunately have trouble finding them because their so fussy...and these are the type of ppl who stay virgins till they reach their second childhood (40's ) and end up complaining and wanting to "get this virginity thing over and done with". marriage is never sweet, i mean, what if you feel you dont love the oerson anymore? are you gonna force yourself in a relationship your unhappy in, because you want that person to "be the only one who ever had sex with you"? look at it from a realistic point of view.
Francie_81

posted on 03-20-2006 at 11:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Still waiting.

Being a virgin myself I couldn't agree with you anymore pussy, am actually feeling abit frustrated about it though.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Francie_81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
LadyLucid

posted on 03-21-2006 at 16:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I Agree

The Scribe rele needs to quit being a chicken and go poek a pussy.
Becuz, quite frankly, sex is pretty awesome and you don't HAVE to wait until marraige.

It may be other peoples beliefs, but dont push them on those who wanna have sex!
And it also doesnt make you any less of a person... virgins are not better than people who have had sex, they just arent experiencing the wonder that sex is.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By LadyLucid (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 03-21-2006 at 20:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I'm a chicken?

It takes more will power to wait.
Obviously you couldn't.

I'm waiting for my wife.
I don't believe in condoms so you know sex before marriage is not a Christian thing.

arronbond

posted on 03-22-2006 at 15:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
i agrre with you all

i no i cant wait to have sex but ill just shag any thing my virginity is a demon
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By arronbond (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Francie_81

posted on 03-22-2006 at 16:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Nonsense

No I can't agree in that word WAITING, my god lets get real if it happens it happens, it doesn't it doesn't, life is way too short to hold back for anything especially virginity, I don't want to sound too morbid but if its there on the plate you take it (I know I will) because we don't know if tomorrow is guaranteed and what use is the whole subject to you then when your 6 feet under.

Chill
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Francie_81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
pussiegalore

posted on 03-23-2006 at 09:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
AMEN

HALLAUYAH FRANCI!! THANK YOU!!!
some one with sence finally!!! this is what i've been tryin to say all along!
BreakingtheTrend

posted on 04-07-2006 at 15:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
You're so silly.It's cute/

'i'm a virgin but i know that the moment i meet a nice guy and i feel good around him, i'll have sex with him - notice how i didnt say "boyfriend" - i said "guy". at the end of the day, you could loose ur virginity to a woman/man you've known for years....but that dont mean they'll stay with you forever, thats why there no point in saving ur virginity for the right person...just as long as you loose it to a nice/good person and enjoyed it - thats all that matters. all that "saving my virginity to my long term bf/gf" is a load of bullshit. and that is my advice to all u virgins. '

You're argument has no merit.Sure,go have sex with someone you feel comfortable with.If it does not matter to you,but don't go around reporting that as the way of life for everyone else.Obviously,you do not have any sense of self-worth,because if you did,you would realize that it is not your virginity you are giving away-it's yourself.You think that you'll be ready,but you won't.What will most likely happen is that you'll give into sex everytime afterwards and be seen as nothing more than a slut and die alone.Why?Because men like sluts,but they don't love sluts.If you think you can live without the love or affectionate of another human being,you're dead wrong.Sluts are insecure beings who associate sex with getting attention and being satisfied.If sex was about pleasure,which it is not just about pleasure,then why don't you masturbate?You get the same form of pleasure either way and do not risk STDs or pregnancy.If all you want is the pleasure,tell me why you have to have sex with someone else in order to achieve it if your hand or sex toy can do the same thing.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By BreakingtheTrend (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.849 seconds, 19 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+