Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » does ur pussy get looser everytime u have sex?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: melvaughn Subject: does ur pussy get looser everytime u have sex?
pussiegalore

posted on 03-17-2006 at 16:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
does ur pussy get looser everytime u have sex?

does it?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By pussiegalore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 03-17-2006 at 20:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Yes, duh
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
pussiegalore

posted on 03-18-2006 at 04:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wuteva bitch

in that case, how can u get it to remain tight without surgury?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By pussiegalore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 03-18-2006 at 13:08 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Don't sleep around and wait until marriage to have sex.

There are exercises I forgot the name.
But, not sleeping around and waiting until you're married is a good way to stay tight.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
LadyLucid

posted on 03-21-2006 at 16:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
The Scribe.... ugh.

Scribe... she wusnt asking for your morals.. she was asking for a way to keep it tight. OBVIOUSLY she knows about not having sex will keep it tight... duh.

Anyways, hun all you need to do is contract your vagina muscles (lyke when you stop peeing... you know) and hold them lyke that, then relax. do it alot and youll stay nice and tight.

I have sex a lot, and I do these excersises and I remain tight as a virgin... or so my boy says
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By LadyLucid (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jayce

posted on 08-22-2006 at 18:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
tight

They are called kegal exercises. Do a google search and you will find all of the info you could ever want. By the way, it doesn't get looser everytime you have sex. It is very elastic like and stretches and goes right back into shape.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jayce (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 08-23-2006 at 13:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
more uneducated responses

I agree with the above post! The vagina is an elastic piece of muscle. It does NOT get looser...my god people, take a sexuality class or two or three. These comments are all myths that are passed around in what...grade three!!!
Some women's vagina's still remain small and tight even after childbirth let alone having sex.
The vagina stretches and expands when sexually aroused up to THREE/FOUR inches to make room for the penis. Then it shrinks back to its normal size after climax. The vagina is not much different than the penis in how it operates and works. Some women may be born with a larger vaginal canal which may make it 'seem' looser but this is NOT from sex and there are KEGAL exercises that can tighten and streghten this area.

People who save sex for marriage and have an active sex life do not all of a sudden after 20 years of sex end up with loose saggy vagina's...these are all myths/stories passed around by high school kids.

People never assume the penis will get larger after years of thrusting that comes with sex, so why would they think this about a women?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By melvaughn (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.801 seconds, 14 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+