Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » Im scared of hurting my girl wen i break her in HELP!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: XxcolzxX Subject: Im scared of hurting my girl wen i break her in HELP!
XxcolzxX

posted on 03-05-2006 at 13:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Im scared of hurting my girl wen i break her in HELP!

how do i break my lil hunni in without hurting her, i reali reali love her, and i even keep sayin i dont wanna hurt her. please there must be a way! i reali reali soft person so please understand y i askin. i want it to b speacial cuz its both of our times. im still Virgin 2. please help me
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By XxcolzxX (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
XxcolzxX

posted on 03-06-2006 at 11:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Another thing

i just wanted to say also recently (saturday) i have gently ran my finger around her and VERY slightly inside her not far in just on the outside edge, and she is reali sensative, so i no not to be over the top with her. she does go damp and shes not scared at all, i just wanna not bein rude but i wanna pop her wivout hurting her! help please help!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By XxcolzxX (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 03-06-2006 at 22:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

If you're afraid of hurting her and you truly love her wait until marriage.

My advice is to get into an Independent Baptist church and stop doing anything until marriage you will be glad you did. ;)
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
XxcolzxX

posted on 03-08-2006 at 03:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
:) gettin betta

thanks for the advice The Scribe and i have told her about sex at marridge and we both agree it might be wright. we have both had a chat and realised we are both just experimentig but neether of us new until we talked last nite. she told me she didnt mind that it hurt as long as its me ho does it cause she said she new it wouldnt hurt thru someone she loves. we do love each other SOO much and i dont want sex do over run our relationship. i just believe in finding sensative parts and arousing them. but please still, if anyone does still know anyways of bleeding her with the most less pain as possible please let me no. thank you so much XxcolzxX :)
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.083 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+