Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » I lost my virginity to a prostitute..please help me!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: cecebeme Subject: I lost my virginity to a prostitute..please help me!
htettayza

posted on 02-24-2006 at 07:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
/

/
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By htettayza (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GradBoy

posted on 02-24-2006 at 14:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
repentance

Dear htettayza,

It's in our nature to make mistakes.. either big or small. However, the best thing is to regret and never repeat it again! Never ever..

htettayza, you've done a big mistake, but I see you are regretful for that. I assure you that repentance is the magical feeling that resets all as if you never done it at all.. so, keep up obstaining from any primarital intercourse and wait for your life-devoted lady to marry.

Cheers,
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GradBoy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
22yearguyvirgin

posted on 02-24-2006 at 23:30 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
lost virginity

I feel that loosing your virginity to a prostitute is definitely a mistake. (Not a big surprise since I believe in abstinence until marriage) Loosing your virginity at such a young age can also be problematic and is considered very damaging even if the act was voluntary. People that young just aren't ready for sex yet. As Gradboy mentioned repentence may be good for you. It could help you work through your feelings. You were young but at least now you realize it was a mistake. Mistakes are a natural part of life and can teach us many lessons. I have heard of other people loosing their virginity to a prostitute (most are regretful after the fact). You are by far the youngest that I have ever heard of though.

Don't worry about being normal. I think I said this under another topic before but here I go again. The only thing that is normal in life is feeling abnormal. Every person is different but thats what keeps life from being boring.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 22yearguyvirgin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
arronbond

posted on 02-25-2006 at 15:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
dont worry

alright kid dont worry youre young n did something stupid evrey does get youre seen by a doctor for stds but dont worry one day youl;l laugh about it tell your parents if you can or some one you trust to get it off your mind then just carry on with your future
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By arronbond (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GradBoy

posted on 02-25-2006 at 17:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
keep secret

You better off not tell anybody; could be used against you once you broke with him/her up..

the word is yours until you utter it.. then you lose it doesn't worth for 'getting it off'.

cheers
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GradBoy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cecebeme

posted on 05-07-2006 at 14:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
its okay

you should of waited but your only human and humans make mistakes just try to move forward and learn that your virginity was special it wasnt ment to be thrown away.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cecebeme (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.133 seconds, 13 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+