Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » Need some help
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: sweettart Subject: Need some help
stillavirginboy

posted on 02-12-2006 at 15:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Need some help

hi everyone. i need an advice, i am passing a really bad time right now so i need some advice. first here's my history.
i am a "normal" healthy 20 years old boy. since i can recall i have had one pasion: the knowledge. i'm a nerd i guess. but since i'm 16 years old i have another pasion: the gym. now that i'm 20 i am the first of my university generation and i have a really great body, i am not so handsome neither ugly, let's say an average face.
i always have liked girls, but because i used to be all day doing school stuff i never had time for girls. Now at 6 am i leave my house to go to school, i go out from school at 6 pm. at 7 pm i start my gym routine which i finished at about 9.30 pm. for 10.30 pm i am at my house and i keep reading and studying up to 2 am, so i just sleep 5 hours a day between the night and my school spare time.
i think i should have no problem to get girls because of my really good shape but the fact is that i am shy, not extremely shy but enough to not take the lead in aproaching to girls. if they talk to me fine, but i never look for them.
my problem is that i am desperate because i have never had a girfriend nor i have kissed a women and obviously i have never got laid. i don't have any time to go to night clubs or any club to meet girls, in the school i am very focus in my studies and in the gym i am very focus on my exercises. But certainly i cannot wait two more years to finish my school and then look for a girl to get laid. In my family they think i am kind of gay (i'm not) because i have never had a relationship in spite of my look.
i have been thinking of hiring a whore to lose my virginity but i am afraid of STD.
Please give me some advice
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By stillavirginboy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
22yearguyvirgin

posted on 02-12-2006 at 19:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
knowledge seeking

If you truly are passionate about knowledge then you should realize that sex is not everything. It is nothing more than a few minutes of bodily pleasure. Its not going to chamge your life, or make you fit in better. A "whore" is definately not the answer. I mean would you want to tell people that thats how you had your first time.
Now when you do get ready to start looking for a date your shyness will come into play. Here is a site thatmay help you to get through that though.
http://uk.geocities.com/incelsite@btinternet.com/
The advice section may help you some with social interactions with women. My advice would be go get yourself some female friends. You need to get to know women and realize that they're not just there for sex.
If your friends and family don't take the time to understand you then thats just too bad for them. You should be proud that instead of following the crowd you were building your mind and body.
Sex can go far beyond the simple bodily pleasure. If you take the time to find some one that you truly love and care about it can be a great bonding experience between you and that person. Now just seeking out sex because of peer pressure or a quick thrill is kind of childish. Wait till its your right time.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 22yearguyvirgin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 02-13-2006 at 00:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
incel board

the incel forum has moved.
http://s15.invisionfree.com/IncelSupport/index.php?act=idx
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.043 seconds, 10 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+