Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » technical difficulties
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: virginguy81 Subject: technical difficulties
sabrina

posted on 02-04-2006 at 09:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
technical difficulties

My boyfriend and I attempted sex ( I am the virgin and he has never been with a virgin). He could only go a little way. Both were frustrated but I know I was nervous and tense. We are going to try again but I need advice! I feel like I let him down and want this to be wonderful but what if I can't relax? Please help.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sabrina (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Natrualbeauty

posted on 02-07-2006 at 23:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
same situation

I am in the same situation if you read my other posts.Me and my boyfriend tried it but it was very painful and he barely enter me.I tried to stay relax.I want to go all the way through it with him but it's just confusing.Maybe someone can help us both out.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Natrualbeauty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sanyo

posted on 03-04-2006 at 12:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sanyo

Hi I am 24 years old and I have been trying to have sex for a couple of years with my boyfriend and It is just too painfull for me my questions is how am I supposed to do with very little pain and where does it go in , I know where it should go but when I stick it to that spot it feels like it should not go there . I am requsting a response as soon as possible thank you
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sanyo (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
22yearguyvirgin

posted on 03-04-2006 at 14:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Dear Sanyo

I don't mean to frighten you but if you have been trying for 2 years and are still having troubles, it may be time to see a gynocologist. There are some conditions that can cause pain everytime intercourse is attempted. Also, I believe that a gynocologist will be able to show you the right way to attempt it. This may seem a little dirty to you but have you every tried inserting one finger? That may help you to know more about where and at what angle everything should go.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 22yearguyvirgin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 03-05-2006 at 19:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

"My boyfriend and I attempted sex ( I am the virgin and he has never been with a virgin). He could only go a little way."

Sabrina and Naturalbeauty

If you have been penetrated at all even, a little, you aren't virgins.

I can't see how people can say they are true virgins if they have had oral sex or have done handjobs.
Any touching of another genitals is sex.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 03-07-2006 at 22:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
here you go hope to be of some help

lube
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.654 seconds, 13 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+