Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » location & age
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: VirginHunting Subject: location & age
sweettart

posted on 10-31-2005 at 18:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
location & age

what state do you live & age.i'm 35 & california
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
moonlite

posted on 11-01-2005 at 04:02 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
What age?

17, Fem , Arkansas, no real experiences, High School senior, attended college during summer and talk stirred up my curiousity. Seeking pen pal fem with similar background
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
secretsquirrel

posted on 01-03-2006 at 22:04 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hi

22, female, from minnesota. still a virgin...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By secretsquirrel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virgin22

posted on 01-18-2006 at 15:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
al

i'm 22, male from alabama. I hope its alright I'm the first guy to respond (honestly I feel a bit like a creek since this forum seems mostly female). Anyway, anbody know how to change their profile to show all that stuff. it never seems to work for me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virgin22 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virgin22

posted on 01-18-2006 at 20:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
addittion

sorry creep not creek i dont seem to be able to type today. Anyway, I just thought I'd say i only stay on this site because it seems to be a community of people with some of the same beliefs I have. It is nice to not feel so alone anymore. Ive been looking around this site, and feel and frankly what I've seen makes me feel dissappointed in the male sex :(. I know coming from me this won't me much but my my intentions are to help the people that are going through some of the same things I've gone through and help with some of the things that I've researched (I've studied alot into anatomy, male and female, and psycology.

Anyway, sorry about the long post I just wanted to get that off my chest. I feel like I can be myself more here than talking face to face.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virgin22 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
22yearguyvirgin

posted on 01-18-2006 at 21:02 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
sorry about all the posts

I had to change my account cause of problems getting info to show up if anybody cares.I was virgin22.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 22yearguyvirgin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
proudvirgin

posted on 01-21-2006 at 00:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
about me

i am 19 years old and i have lived in iowa my entire life. from the alias i chose i am quite obviously a virgin. no idea where i will end up but i am currently in a design college and am thinking out doing a double major including the fine arts and psycology. then i could get a masters in art therapy and possibly help people, that is if i can survive the years of school.

p.s. i think violator is a bully and i could of sworn he was 15, but thats just me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By proudvirgin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Natrualbeauty

posted on 01-21-2006 at 01:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Chi-town

I'm 19 years old from chicago.I'm a virgin
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Natrualbeauty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 01-21-2006 at 11:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hi

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
arronbond

posted on 01-29-2006 at 15:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hello

all you need booze or drugs love dont exist you all know its true
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By arronbond (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ScottTheNiceGuy

posted on 01-31-2006 at 16:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
You name it, I haven't done it.

Well, as you can tell, my name is Scott. I'll be 22 in May........majoring in meteorology.......still a virgin......never done a single thing with a girl......
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ScottTheNiceGuy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
secretsquirrel

posted on 02-01-2006 at 19:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
oh, bugger off.

'all you need booze or drugs love dont exist you all know its true'

I think you're wrong. But you believe what you want.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By secretsquirrel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 02-13-2006 at 00:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
thanks

Thanks for replying everybody. i Have a male virgin friends who are looking for other virgins for a support group..Chicago,New York city or California
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
lonelyoregon

posted on 02-15-2006 at 02:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

20 oregon
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By lonelyoregon (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Chemical_Compound

posted on 02-17-2006 at 00:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Yep, me too.. you name it.. I haven't done it..

I am from Texas and am a 22 year old virgin. I haven't ever done anything past talking to a girl. Never even hugged or kissed a girl before and anything anymore advanced than that are just things that can only happen in dream land.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Chemical_Compound (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 02-19-2006 at 00:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
???

nobody from California.LOl
ocadina

posted on 02-22-2006 at 00:59 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hi

:)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ocadina (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
armorsgirl

posted on 02-25-2006 at 15:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

16 1/2 las vegas nv!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By armorsgirl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
malevirgin

posted on 02-25-2006 at 23:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

18 male that enjoys talking to smart beautiful girls with good morals. I am a virgin and will stay that way until I get married.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By malevirgin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
01Ace

posted on 03-10-2006 at 18:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wazup

Im a male 15 not a virgin but protected and mature. Like too learn alot and Im a gentleman
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 01Ace (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
drmrd

posted on 03-18-2006 at 14:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
minority

17, male, from California but living in South Carolina. Isn't it sad that us virgins are the minority?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By drmrd (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
pussiegalore

posted on 03-20-2006 at 10:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hnghgh

15, UK, VIRGIN.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By pussiegalore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
LadyLucid

posted on 03-21-2006 at 16:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
lyke omg hi

14, NY, Not a virgin.. u name it, I did it
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By LadyLucid (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
pussiegalore

posted on 03-22-2006 at 09:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hfghfhgfh

^^omg i thought u were like 30 or sumthin! u come across like sum sorta sex expert
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By pussiegalore (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
LadyLucid

posted on 03-22-2006 at 23:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
lololz

nope I am only 14, tho quite xperienced for my age dontcha thinkkkk?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By LadyLucid (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
nervous334

posted on 05-09-2006 at 13:27 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hey

14, male, wisconsin
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By nervous334 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
iceman894

posted on 05-13-2006 at 02:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
me

24 m cali ( near fresno)

bounus info >
looking for a nice girl (93230 areacode)
i would also like to start a group anybody in cali at all ?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By iceman894 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
SilentOne

posted on 05-16-2006 at 23:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hello

22, male, NY, not a virgin. I'm welcome to answering anybodies questions male or female if they'd like.

SilentDemon1222@aol.com
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By SilentOne (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
WillDo

posted on 05-24-2006 at 01:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hi.

33/Female in California.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By WillDo (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 05-25-2006 at 04:07 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hi

Hey a person from California.It's about time.
clarisa

posted on 06-08-2006 at 20:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
age location

Mississippi/f/17 I'm still a virgin, we may be a minority out there. and some people don't like it. but it doesn't matter to me I'm going to stay a virgin until I get married.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By clarisa (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Drooh

posted on 06-10-2006 at 12:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Drooh's turn.

Andrew, 25 Years Old, Newcastle upon Tyne, Athiest, England [United Kingdom]

Not waiting to have sex - just hasn't met a girl I'm attracted to with anything in common with me. I don't care about being in a relationship at all, as long as there is an element of trust and we're both comfortable and up for it.

If I met that girl now, I'd hope like hell we'd be making it a priority to get naked and be having fun ASAP. Yeah, there'd be standard activites before it... a date, activities etc.

I'm not utterly 1-dimensional when it comes to what I want/expect from the act but I won't deny that I don't have an appetite.

As is... I've met no one. I don't get out there though, so it's my fault.

My appetite isn't satisfied and neither am I.

:)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Drooh (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
atrey

posted on 07-25-2006 at 18:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

16,Ontario,Canada,Male

AM I the only canadian? :S
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By atrey (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jayce

posted on 08-24-2006 at 11:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Me

Hi, I am 30 years old and live in Oregon. I am not even remotely close to being a virgin, but I am not a player either.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jayce (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
HONEY

posted on 08-24-2006 at 13:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
HELLO

FEMALE, 17, VIRGIN AND FROM NORTH CAROLINA
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By HONEY (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
problemchild

posted on 09-18-2006 at 18:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hi

HI MISSISSIPPI 12 NOT A VIRGIN
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By problemchild (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
kadu

posted on 01-19-2007 at 09:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
im new

hey sup people !!! ... 19/FLORIDA .... im not a virgin .. so if any gurl have some questions .. feel free to contact me :)
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By kadu (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
kadu

posted on 01-19-2007 at 09:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
im new

hey sup people !!! ... 19/FLORIDA .... im not a virgin .. so if any gurl have some questions .. feel free to contact me :)
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By kadu (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Luckygohappy

posted on 08-04-2007 at 01:16 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hey

22, Ohio... made some mistakes, but I'm waiting until marriage to have sex again
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Luckygohappy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
VirginHunting

posted on 10-22-2007 at 01:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
22 m virgin.

22 male virgin, east coast; USA. Mail me at VirginHunting at yahoo.com for specifics after reaidng this thread: http://www.virgin-forum.com/viewforum/losing-my-virginity/Male-Virgin-Seeks-Female-Virgin--Websites-Mail.html .

JFYI, I look more many and attractive than kadu's picture. ;)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By VirginHunting (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 1.751 seconds, 47 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+