Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » am i wrong or right ?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: kakitati Subject: am i wrong or right ?
guydeepinlove

posted on 10-03-2005 at 02:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
am i wrong or right ?

Im thinking of marrying my girlfriend who i am deeply in love with at the end of this year, however she was not a virgin when we had sex and i canot get this out of my mind that she had her first sexual experience with some other guy who she did not even love i cannot get this out of my head i dont know why but i cant, it just hurts me real bad thinking about it, i wanted to be her first i wanted it to be special and i will never experience this if i marry her ever........ am i wrong to think like this huh ??
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By guydeepinlove (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
moonlite

posted on 10-04-2005 at 04:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Right or Wrong

If this bothers you this much perhaps you need to re-consider your real feelings for her. Are you afraid that you will not perform as well as her previous lover?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
guydeepinlove

posted on 10-04-2005 at 13:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
more information

LOL no im not afraid of that ok, im actually very confident with that, im not no weirdo im a good looking guy ok !, any ways i was sayn that i wanted her to be a virgin but knowing she is not and she will always remember the guy before me as the first i just cant accept it... and yes she is deeply in love with me and cannot live without me her quotes exactly.... so am i wrong to think like this ???
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By guydeepinlove (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 10-04-2005 at 21:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hmmmmmm

Remember, the love needs to be stronger than worries about sexually questions. If you are worried about her going back to the other guy, this should tell you that your not too confindent about being with her because she gave her virginity to someone other than you. The only thing to save this is your love for each other. By you marrying her and forgeting about her past exprience, then you guys will have a healthy realtionship. I think this is great that you are willing to be with her because of this reason. I wish the best for the decision you make between your feelings.
It's a 50/50 of you being right and wrong....It's good that you wonder tho. ..if she is the kind of person that will listen to you about how you feel about something, then tell her about how you feel about her not giving you her virginity. That's all I can say now.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
guydeepinlove

posted on 10-05-2005 at 13:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
mmmmmm

Well basically she was not in love with the other guy she was young and said it was a mistake, she loves me and wants to be with me and is willing to make any sacrifice to be with me, but this isnt the question, the question is that i am deeply in love with her and her even more than me but still knowing that she isnt a virgin i just find it hard to accept that it wasnt me am i wrong to think like e that even that i know i wanna be with her i just cant accept it am i right to think like this, what should i do, i cant chat to her because i did before and i told her it was ok, i dont know what to do any suggestions ?
moonlite

posted on 10-05-2005 at 17:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
mmmmm

You are not deserving of a virgin or even a girl who made a mistake and had sex at an earlier time. You are selfish, and inconsiderate. I just wonder if you are a virgin. I think all you have done is crap in this wonderful girl's nest!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
kakitati

posted on 01-02-2006 at 04:30 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
opinion

you said that your main problem is that she will always remmember the other guy since that was her first time right? did you loose your virginity to some other girl before her, if yes then both of you have the same case and you shouldnt really care much and marry her ^_^
if you lost your viginity to her, than in my opinion you might wanna forgive her ( if you are made at her) or you might wanna drop that and marry her, beacause i m pretty sure if the case was oppposite( i mean she is hurt because you lost your virginity to some body beofre her) i m 100% sure that you will be hoping that she will drop it and marry you. Love should be above everything, trust you wont regret marying a person that loves you back , and you should know that you are super lucky that your love exoerience is 2 sided love which you should never miss cause you might deepely regret it ^_^
Hope to hear that you guys are finnaly married ^_^
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By kakitati (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.035 seconds, 14 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+