Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » Hi i'm new here and am a bit worried
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: princessprettykitty Subject: Hi i'm new here and am a bit worried
collegegirl20

posted on 09-10-2005 at 03:00 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hi i'm new here and am a bit worried

Hi i am 20 years old and i am a virgin...okay so now that's over i will tell you why i am worried. Well i recently have started dating, for some reason i never did in high school. Anyways, i was dating this guy that was convinced that i was kinky for some unknown reason to me...Well we were laying on his bed kissing and he started to breathe heavy and moan, he started kissing my neck roughly and then pulling me on top of him and started grinding his hips into mine after a while he whispers in my ear what are you thinking kinky girl...well i am thinking that i'm far from kinky in light of the fact that i've never done anytihing with a guy...So now that i'm older guys expect me to have experence and i have absolutly none...how awkward is that to share with a guy, by the way i've never done anything with a guy and yes i am 20...Well, any advice would be nice...thanks
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By collegegirl20 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
moonlite

posted on 09-11-2005 at 03:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Bit worried

Did he have his "thingy" out? I am 17 and virgin and I let my BF run his on my thighs while I had my underwear on. It sounds safe and I hope that nobody ever calls me a kinky girl. I have only done this a few times and now have no BF. Do you love him? Is he still your BF?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
collegegirl20

posted on 09-11-2005 at 11:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Bit worried

He was fully clothed, we both were. He was my boyfriend until about a week ago... We had a bad breakup over my health, because i have a chronic illness that deals with my digestive system. Anyways, i was in love with him...until last week when he made it clear that he didn't want to date a "sick girl", he said that he couldn't handle it, which is crap because right now i am symptom free, and haven't been in the hospital since i was diagnosed 2 years ago...Well dating is hard enough without having to worry about your boyfriend leaving you because you have an illness...Anyways, i really ahve no clue why he thought i was kinky? All we did was have mad makeout sessions on his bed in the dark like high schoolers (no offense) lol. Well talk to you later. thanks for listening...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By collegegirl20 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
moonlite

posted on 09-11-2005 at 15:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Bit Worried

It sounds like you are better off without him until a nicer guy comes along. Were you scared? Something about being in a guy;s bedroom sounds scary but guess it is no different than in a car. I guess less likely in his room than in a car though. The girls in our school ( I am 17 and a senior) call this dry
----ng. Some of the girls who come to our parties have "Gone all the way!" I live in Missouri and took a couple college classes last summer. See My earlier posts. I like this site!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 09-11-2005 at 17:27 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Just wanting ask a question....

I'm going to the BIG C in about two years from now...is it scary?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
moonlite

posted on 09-11-2005 at 18:27 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Just Wanting To Know

Big C ??? College? I only went last summer and am back in HS now. I never had any troubles with classes. I never got into the social things. Condoms were sold in the student center I bought a package of 3 to see what they were like. I had never seen one b4Glad nobody saw me buy them. I still have one hidden in my room and hope that my mom does not find, She never told me anythingWish we could chat of E-mail you seem like a good friend to know but you live in Louisiana and I live in Missouri.
collegegirl20

posted on 09-11-2005 at 19:07 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
worried

School isn't scary though it is a lot tougher than high school. As long as you pay attention and study you'll be fine. =) I wasn't scared to be in his room on his bed he was always the total gentleman, even going as far as to ask if he is laying too close to me when we'd watch movies...we were innocent until the lights turned off and then we were passionatly kissing for hours... Though i really didn't trust myself around him, he would always text me things like, "think what else i can do tongue wise." He is 4 years older than i am so i'm sure he was thinking about a lot more then i was during our makeout sessions...For some reason i could never get the guts to tell him that i'd never done anything with a guy, it was too embarrassing...
moonlite

posted on 09-12-2005 at 03:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Worried

It makes me feel like a woman to even think about lying in a bed with a guy. Perhaps when I get a new relarionship started----- Having him to kiss me on the breasts would be so interesting. I think about such things and the only discusion i have is with the girls from our group at church. I think one of the girls exaggerates her experiences. I wish there was a girl here or at our parties who could tell the truth about what real sex is like. The books leave too much unanswered.
shygirl2

posted on 10-01-2005 at 20:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hey girl

Well girl i can tell u from personal experience that i also never had a b/f trew middle school nor high school but know am 19 and ive been with my b/f 4 five months and well i just lost my virginity to him but the reason am telling u this is because the guy that really loves ur going to be able to explain to him ur situation and he will understand u and yall will get trew it together and most inportand he will make u feel comfurtable and will respect the fact on how far u want to go.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By shygirl2 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 10-04-2005 at 21:08 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
one word....

wow
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Charizma

posted on 09-27-2006 at 15:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Well...

Collegegirl what he was doing to you (the hip thing) is called dry humping-it's sort of like grinding. Now about you not having done anything with a guy before the age of 20-that's not abnormal. There are plenty of girls who start to experiment more in college. I think you should establish your boundaries and decide just how far you are willing to go with a guy. I am happy that you dealt with a gentleman, but just be warned-not all guys are like that with the lights off. My recommendation-start out on a couch versus a bed-you'll be in a better position to run. Lol!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Charizma (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
princessprettykitty

posted on 10-17-2006 at 13:04 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I didnt do anything with a lad before I was 19, nearly 20 (i didnt have boyfriends at school as i wasnt interested i had a few in sixth form but they werent serious) and I felt abit akward as my then boyfriend was more experienced and i was worried as most girls my age were i live were more experienced then me, but it just came naturally. It will for you too if you feel comferble with the right person. btw your better off with out him if he couldn't handle your illness.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princessprettykitty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
rebelgurl357

posted on 10-23-2006 at 22:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hi

this make me so very sad. you are all to worried about sex . that is not what matters. what matters is gods word. and gods word says to wait till marriage. have you all forgotten that? it is so very sad to me and makes me angry if no one has ever taught you that. i have made many mistakes in my life so i am not holier than thou or anything i am just trying to let you know what i have learned and recently even aknowledged. sex is a holy covenant between man and wife. its the through sickness and in health, for richer for poorer,for better for worse until death do you part; which is probably why your boyfriend couldnt stick around collegegirl. not because of anything but he just didnt love you enough to make that commitment and he probably was only after one thing .SEX! so really think about your choices.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By rebelgurl357 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Gonzalez87

posted on 10-24-2006 at 04:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
My advice

Hiya, I am nearly 20 and I have never done anything either.
However I think sex is fine outside of being married as long as you love each other. It's worth remembering that God siad "go forth and be fruitful" meaning have children and it was mankind who invented the wedding after taking the idea of the wedding ring from the Indians, also God forgives our sins and Jesus died for them.

Now I personally believe that you should practise safe sex and don't do anything until your both ready, even if you have had sex before that no reason why you should be rushed into sex for a second, third, fourth time.

My advice to you is wait until you feel ready and make sure your with the right sort of man or women. If your embarresed about your body for example do you want someone who will tel everyone everything about the way you look naked or the nosies you make.

Just take your time, your in control, never forget that.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Gonzalez87 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
xieh

posted on 10-25-2006 at 02:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
>.<

what does god have to do with anything?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By xieh (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
BigOne

posted on 10-26-2006 at 02:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
no worries...

just explain your situation a true gentleman will understand and break you in gently...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

doctor Ted... happy to help...
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By BigOne (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
princessprettykitty

posted on 10-27-2006 at 08:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

this make me so very sad. you are all to worried about sex . that is not what matters. what matters is gods word. and gods word says to wait till marriage. have you all forgotten that? it is so very sad to me and makes me angry if no one has ever taught you that. i have made many mistakes in my life so i am not holier than thou or anything i am just trying to let you know what i have learned and recently even aknowledged. sex is a holy covenant between man and wife. its the through sickness and in health, for richer for poorer,for better for worse until death do you part

Not everyone is religious.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By princessprettykitty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.718 seconds, 24 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+