Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » My Hymen » The pill and condoms??
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: The Virgin Nurse Subject: The pill and condoms??
Amber

posted on 08-24-2005 at 12:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
The pill and condoms??

OK i need some more advice...
I have been on the pill now for about 4 months. I was wondering do we have to use a condom as well? My b/f and I have never been with anyone else, so im not worried about std's, i just DO NOT want to get pregnant! Any advice would be appreciated!! Thx!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Amber (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 09-05-2005 at 19:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
*stares*

quote:

The pill and condoms??

OK i need some more advice...
I have been on the pill now for about 4 months. I was wondering do we have to use a condom as well? My b/f and I have never been with anyone else, so im not worried about std's, i just DO NOT want to get pregnant! Any advice would be appreciated!! Thx!

YES YOU DO!
The only way you can't get diseases or get pregnant is to NOT have sex! Still use condoms and birth control. Condoms DOESN'T have full protection aganist getting pregenant, btw.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Amber

posted on 09-09-2005 at 09:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
To the virgin nurse

u know that was just a simple question, you don't have to throw it back in my face. (*stares*) None of the answers you have given the girls on this site have been accurate so I will take your advice, but I will not thank you for it. You seem to think you are an authority on the subject of sex, but from what I have read, you are just as confused as the rest of us. And I will say this for the rest of the girls here whom you have scared with your responses >> I/we don't want YOUR advice. There are many more understanding people here I would much rather talk to.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Amber (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
brighs_baby

posted on 01-22-2006 at 18:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
if you want a better answer...

okay...heres wut i think..i've been on the birth control patch..and i was a virgin before i got on it..and also so was my fiance....im not going to say DONT USE CONDOMS....but im going to say..i dont use them..i personally dont like em..i dunno why..just dont..but i haven't gotten pregnant..and i've been sexually active for a while now....and im not saying to totally depend on ur birth control..but its up to u whether you want to use them or not...but i know TONS of girls who just depend on their birth control..and they're not pregnant...BUT THE IMPORTANT thing is that you have to make sure you use it perfectly right..because one mishap can completely throw you off..but if you use it like you should then you should be covered..but if you want something easier..like i had to get...i'd try the patch cause you only have to remember to change it every week for 3 weeks..and...yeah its cool....but like i said its up to you whether you want to use them or not
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By brighs_baby (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 02-02-2006 at 21:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wow...that was immature....

quote:

To the virgin nurse

u know that was just a simple question, you don't have to throw it back in my face. (*stares*) None of the answers you have given the girls on this site have been accurate so I will take your advice, but I will not thank you for it. You seem to think you are an authority on the subject of sex, but from what I have read, you are just as confused as the rest of us. And I will say this for the rest of the girls here whom you have scared with your responses >> I/we don't want YOUR advice. There are many more understanding people here I would much rather talk to

Wow.....If it seems that I was rude to you… I apologize. But you did insult me. That was rude. First, this is not a doctor's forum...this is an advice forum. It's wrong to point fingers and say negative things to each other. Say positive things. If I talk about your beliefs about sex and say that they were wrong, it wouldn't be nice…now would it? I will do the mature thing and say that I'm sorry if somehow I have offended you. You can't also speak for others by the way. It sounds like you were to angry when you responded. This is not a forum where you can get accurate results. You go to the doctor for that. No one that responds on this forum is certified to explain "the way you want". Last time I check, this is a free country. I can say and do what I please (to a certain extent) It's sad when older people like you discriminate people like me who wants to help others the best way they can. Everyone has his or her own opinion. You are , for some reason, putting down my beliefs and ideals. Before you try and call me wrong and try to put me down...I would think about it first. Next time, e-mail me if you have something negative to say. If my comment still sounds mean...just read how you responded to my first post. I'm sorry for typing this..but it had to be done. Thanks for reading.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.039 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+