Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » Sharing Information
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: lesbianpurity Subject: Sharing Information
moonlite

posted on 07-30-2005 at 15:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Sharing Information

I would like to share information with others of similar interests. No dirty talk please. I am not sure how tyo use the U2U or buddy
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
lesbianpurity

posted on 08-30-2005 at 08:48 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
You mean, sexual interests?

Personally i'll try anything ^_^

I although i have a soft spot for anal sex with a strap on (taking it or giving it, so to speak )

but i'm a romantic at heart, i love to just sit and cuddle, maybe fondle breasts a little ^^
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By lesbianpurity (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
moonlite

posted on 08-31-2005 at 15:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Sharing Information

Girl to girl has never been discussed at any of our sleep over parties.if you lived near by and were between 15 and 20 i would like for you to come and discuss it but some of our group (church) may be offended. I do somewhat like to see other girls dressing but doubt if I could ever touch or kiss but you sound interesting. Please answer
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
lesbianpurity

posted on 09-04-2005 at 22:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

i'm a lil older then that ^_^

Appreciated but i'll have to decline.

Besides. experimenting with your sexuality is alot easier then you might think.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By lesbianpurity (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.011 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+