Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » How Far?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: shygirl2 Subject: How Far?
moonlite

posted on 07-24-2005 at 19:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
How Far?

I know that the answer you will give will be something about what moral values we may have. i feel like I have been "Left out" of the love/sex thing as no body has ever as much as played with my breasts. I am confused
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 08-12-2005 at 22:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Well..

quote:

I know that the answer you will give will be something about what moral values we may have. i feel like I have been "Left out" of the love/sex thing as no body has ever as much as played with my breasts. I am confused

Hunny....that makes you pure! I wish I was a little more pure like you! my ex tried to "play" with my breast (AKA: Touching them)..(But later..he got a beat down for doing that ) No need to be confused! Your fine! Be GLAD!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
lesbianpurity

posted on 08-30-2005 at 08:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Purity in it's highest form! ^_^

I envy you now, once i was as pure as you...

I know several guys that would die to corrupt your purity but i don't reccomend any of them ^_^

Your time will come when you're ready and when you (hopefully) meet the right guy/girl

^_^
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By lesbianpurity (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
shygirl2

posted on 10-01-2005 at 12:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
moonlite

All i can say that things happen when u lest expect them so dont worry about it ur time will come. And dont do it just to say it happen be sure of what ur doing and ull know that that person was the right one.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By shygirl2 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.011 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+