Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » When should you tell a guy you're a virgin?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: 22yearguyvirgin Subject: When should you tell a guy you're a virgin?
mmmm

posted on 07-17-2005 at 18:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
When should you tell a guy you're a virgin?

How soon should you let the guy know?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By mmmm (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 08-12-2005 at 21:34 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
[no subject]

quote:

When should you tell a guy you're a virgin?

How soon should you let the guy know?

I would say when you met him....the sooner..the better. No matter how late..tell him...he may not want to have sex with you (if yall do) because he will think "hmm...maybe she is saving for marriage" I'm not saying in a "mean way" I'm just saying it's better to not keep a secret from your bf...it could backfire.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
lesbianpurity

posted on 08-30-2005 at 08:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

but bare in mind alot of guys have a thing for virgins so it could go better then you think ^_^
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By lesbianpurity (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 09-05-2005 at 20:02 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
*blinks*

quote:

but bare in mind alot of guys have a thing for virgins so it could go better then you think ^_^

Yeah, they do....but then if they have sex with you when they have done it before and you haven't, that means they have an advantage over you. Some guys just want a tight hole for the pleasure. What if you get pregenant and he doesn't want to be the father? What if he has a disease and doesn't tell you then you catch a VD? It won't be fun for you, but for him, yes.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Natrualbeauty

posted on 01-18-2006 at 12:59 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Soon

I feel you should tell a guy right up front that you are a virgin because that would let you know if they really like you or not.Most boys would not stay if they found that out .Because all they want is sex any ways.But some guys would stick arond just because you are a virgin just to see if they can be the lucky person who can get.But tell a guy up front why hide it either he respects your wishes or he don't.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Natrualbeauty (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
TilImReady85

posted on 01-19-2006 at 16:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Re: when you should tell your guy

I've been dealing with this issue a lot lately as well. Basically because I really liked a guy and before I had been really upfront with others about my virginity, and most of the time they booked. I didn't want to tell this guy for the same reason. I was trying to tell myself that maybe if he got to know me, that he wouldn't mind. Truth is, the first time we kicked it he pretty much only cared about that. He wasn't interested in getting to know me. And his only reaction was "do u know how many other broads i could get it from??". So my advice, is tell them up front. This way you know their intentions. And if they really want to know you, they'll stay and you won't have to worry about them pressuring you later. If not, then it's best to let it go before your even really attached.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By TilImReady85 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
22yearguyvirgin

posted on 01-19-2006 at 18:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I agree

Everyone here has made some good points. Tell him up front. It would be a good way to weed out the scum bags who just want sex. As for lesbianpurity's comment, ya there are guys looking to steal your virginity. Basically, if he starts pressuring you for sex or even just talks about it too much it may be time to look elsewhere. He probably doesn't have your best intentions in mind. There are too many women out there that have have dealt with men just after their virginity and is truly a shame.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By 22yearguyvirgin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.015 seconds, 14 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+