Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » If you have any questions...
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Amber Subject: If you have any questions...
Luckygohappy

posted on 07-16-2005 at 13:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
If you have any questions...

Hey! I'm a 21 year old woman & like most of the people on this site, I intended to save myself for marriage. However, on New Year's 2004, my friend and I wound up in a motel room. Since then, I've been with 2 other guys, 1 of whom I'm dating right now. I'm willing to answer any questions anyone has, so please feel free to ask!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Luckygohappy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Dylan

posted on 07-25-2005 at 22:30 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Lucky 12th?

I know this is a strange question, but I really need some input. I am thinking about losing my virginity to one of my best friends, but I recently found out I would be his 12th girl.(But first virgin.) Now I'm not so sure. I mean 12th! What's so lucky about 12th? Am I wrong to not want to be 12th? I was ok with it when I thought I would be about 6th, so am I being hypocritical? I don't know, I really care about him and all. But I really don't see what is so great about 12th! Please let me know what you think, any input would be greatly appreciated.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Dylan (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
moonlite

posted on 07-26-2005 at 04:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Licky 12

I think he is collecting trophies. Do you want to add to his number?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Amber

posted on 08-25-2005 at 12:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
lucky....

I was wondering....ive been on the pill 4 a while now and i was wondering do we (my b/f and I) have to use condoms as well..? We both have never had sex before so im not worried about std's i just do not want to get pregnant...any thoughts?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Amber (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.012 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+