Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » My Hymen » i need some help girls...
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Amber Subject: i need some help girls...
Amber

posted on 07-11-2005 at 12:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
i need some help girls...

ok my b/f and i have attempted to have sex twice now and i've asked him to stop because it has hurt sooooooo much. I know that it is supposed to hurt, but come on! I need some advice on how to go about this.... I really want to have sex, but the pain is so extreme. Is it better to go fast, slow? Is lubrication a good idea? Please give me some ideas girls cause there must be a way to make it easier!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Amber (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
scardtodeath

posted on 07-31-2005 at 02:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
scard

oka hi amber im srry i cant help u but i want to know how u have went thro with even showung him ure virgina i mean wut happen i want to have sex soo bad and im so scard to even pull down my pants in front of a guy how do i get ober shyness like that?
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By scardtodeath (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 07-31-2005 at 17:57 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hello Again...

quote:

ok my b/f and i have attempted to have sex twice now and i've asked him to stop because it has hurt sooooooo much. I know that it is supposed to hurt, but come on! I need some advice on how to go about this.... I really want to have sex, but the pain is so extreme. Is it better to go fast, slow? Is lubrication a good idea? Please give me some ideas girls cause there must be a way to make it easier!

One, lubrication is best to use. Two, Is he too big for you? If so, trying using a dildo(smaller)
Three, Trying talking to your partner. Four, Are you under the age 14? I think you said your were 14. If this is so...what you are doing is wrong. Remember all the risk your taking everytime you have sex...your taking a step closer to a STD, AIDS, HERPS, etc. Even if you use protection and birth control. I just want to throw that in there.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
moonlite

posted on 08-02-2005 at 19:59 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hello Again Scared

It is so comforting to know that others share some of the same feelings that I have. You are very mature for 16 and I am sure you are a lot of help to me. If I could control my feelings of guilt I would enjot a bit of exploration but my shyness and moral committment prevents it. This is on my mind all of the time and sorry but I even find a bit of sexual excitement discussing with you.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Amber

posted on 08-24-2005 at 11:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
advice 4 scared2death

Hi Scared2death....
well hun the first time i was naked in front of my b/f...yea of course i was nervous...my heart was going a mile a minute! But hey i love him and he loves me too....so eventually it becomes really comfortable. Its just that first time! u need to b sure that u r ready for a step like this....and then just go for it! If a guy is with u then he thinks u r beautiful! So he will continue to think that even after u drop ur pants ;)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Amber (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Amber

posted on 08-24-2005 at 11:27 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
to the virgin nurse

no im not 14 im 18 almost 19.....thx for the advice about the lubricant...i think maybe my b/f might be a little too big for me....but i've read that that really shouldn't matter, that the vagina can stretch to whatever width....any thoughts on this? Well I love him and its actually our anniversary today! YEA! So we r gonna take this whole thing slow...and it will happen when it happens!! (which i hope is soon! lol)
Amber

posted on 08-24-2005 at 11:37 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hello moonlite

What r some of your moral commitments? If u don't mind me asking....I know its interesting to find girls who have the same feelings and fears...I'm glad I'm not the only one stressing about this...I think we hype sex up to be this massive check point in our lives and it scares us to think that soon we r going to have to take that step. I have been in the 'today's the day' frame of mind for so long now that im just hoping it happens soon cause im tired of waiting! But I have been waiting a long time so theres really no rush for any of us! I know lots of girls who were married when they lost their virginity, and others who were like 15! Its just a personal choice, but being with someone u love really helps!
moonlite

posted on 08-25-2005 at 03:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
To Amber

I know that eventful day will come sometime and I would like to prepare for it. I wonder if any stretching before the actual event would help. I only do it by him rubbing his between my thighs. I was afraid of him soaking through my panties so now I use a piece of Saran Wrap inside my panties with out him knowing it.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Amber

posted on 08-25-2005 at 11:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
well...

Apparently you can do some stretching yourself. Just use your fingers to get to know yourself. I mean we shouldn't be freaked out by our bodies....I'm sure guys know themselves pretty well....You can attempt to stretch like that...or if u want to get a little adventurous....maybe your beau could help you 'stretch' with his fingers. Obviously this is a big step, so only attempt it when you are ready. It could be fun for the both of you. I have also heard that using a dildo to stretch works pretty well....but if you are like me and lack the courage to buy one then try the previous idea. Above all else i know its nerve wracking.....but the time will come and if its right....it will come with ease. Plus yea it might hurt....but only once or twice then u r home free to enjoy yourselves forever! Isn't that motive enough??
moonlite

posted on 08-25-2005 at 14:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Well

would really like to lie in his arms and have him to hold me and feel him on my thighs but i have been warned that guys like to "Get it in" Perhaps have him suck on my breasts!! Lovely
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 09-11-2005 at 17:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
*looks down*

sorry about getting your age wrong..
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Amber

posted on 09-12-2005 at 08:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
thats ok

just an honest mistake...
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.088 seconds, 19 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+