Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » First Time??
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: The Virgin Nurse Subject: First Time??
Lovestruck87

posted on 07-03-2005 at 22:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
First Time??

I'm an 18 year old female who has been dating my current boyfriend for about a year and 4 months. I love him to death, but sometimes I feel like a prude because we haven't had sex yet. There have been times when we have gotten close but he always makes sure that I want to do it. He tells me that its my choice and that he is perfectly fine with where we are at. Sometimes I feel ready for sex but other times I dont. Do you think I'm ready?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Lovestruck87 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
RobboRobboRobbo

posted on 08-31-2005 at 02:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Do it

Hey this is method 1-i think the best way to get out of your dilema would be to get it over and done with. I think to "over come your fear" u should ask your b/f not to make sure its alright with you the next time you guys try anything. i think you's 2 will be a gr8 couple for much longer coz you's have been so sensible so far. Once you's are goin with the flow you'l love what you's ar doin.
method 2-(pretty str8 forward) when you ar with your b/f when you's are feelin a little kinky, just ask him if he wants to do it at that time. perhaps sitting close to him stroking his leg and wisprin sumfin in his ear about how horny u ar shud be enuf 2 get him as aroused as you arText
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By RobboRobboRobbo (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 09-05-2005 at 19:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
DON'T LISTEN TO RobboRobboRobbo!!!!

It is your choice! There is a sayin if you hold till marriage, the first time you have sex, it will be rememberable. You feel this way because your hormones are going as fast as the INDY 500. Think about it. Will he stay with you after you guys do it? Will you get a disease? Or, worst of all, would you get pregenant? Think ABOUT IT! BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Amber

posted on 09-09-2005 at 09:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
opinion

ok I think that you will know when you are ready...which does not have to be on your wedding night! Your first time can be just as amazing if you are not married. A piece of paper is not going to change how much you love him/want to be with him. He has been with you for a year and 4 months, i assume that you love eachother. So when the time is right, (although it is nerve racking) go for it. Just be sure to wait until you feel you are ready. Your first time can be unforgettable, whether its next week or 4 years down the road on your wedding night, as long as you are with someone you are madly in love with.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Amber (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 09-26-2005 at 20:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
oops

thanks for pointing that out, Amber...I should have not included a religion fact in there...oops
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.974 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+