Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » 35 year old virgin
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: GradBoy Subject: 35 year old virgin
sweettart

posted on 07-01-2005 at 17:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
35 year old virgin

Hi to the board,
I would like to introduce myself.I'm a 35 year old virgin woman.I think i'm the oldest person on this board.
I would like to tell all the virgin under 25.You're not going to die not having sex.You need to make sure this man or woman is worth giving your body too.
First reach for a long term committed relationship if thats what you want.There is nothing wrong with being a strict virgin if you're horny practice safe sex.You don't have to have vaginal ,oral or anal sex.You can start out having outercourse.Sex play without penetration(dry humping,hand job,masturbation,mutral masturbation,cybersex,dirty talk,body massage)
Don't give up your virginity so fast make a person earn your body.
Sweet
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 07-01-2005 at 18:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Welcome

First I would like to say welcome to the board. Second I like thank you for posting your testamonity about keep your virginity for a long time. I have to agree that there are very few people at your age that still have their virginity. People who keep their virginity till they get married or till they die should get ALOT of respect. People who do this is trurly blessed to have the strength to hold off from having sex like you are doing. I know myself and others who may post or read does lookup to people who set a example for future virgins to follow B)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 02-16-2006 at 01:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
UM....

That's not right.

Everything counts if you want to be a true virgin.
Especially if you're waiting until marriage.
How would you feel if you're spouse came him and said that had just "messed around?"

If you think you can't lose your virginity doing those things then why would it be wrong after marriage?
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
secretsquirrel

posted on 02-17-2006 at 23:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
to some people...

that doesn't count as actual sex. As some others have said...they are sex acts.

Me, I'm a 22 year old virgin. Although, I'm not deadset on being one until I marry, and I'm not going to judge someone for not being a virgin.

People all around...should be respected, virgin or not.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By secretsquirrel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The_Scribe

posted on 02-17-2006 at 23:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Sex acts might as well be sex.

If you engage in those types of "acts"
then you're not pure and really can't be considered a virgin.
I'm not trying to be mean but if you can justify doing anything before marriage I can't see how doing those "acts" after marriage with other people would be cheating.
Even though it's a sin.
I'm a Christian, obviously.
I'm waiting to do everything, even kiss with my wife.
I couldn't tell her she wasn't worth waiting for because she is well worth the wait.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By The_Scribe (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 04-26-2006 at 19:44 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
older virgin

I'm undecided if i want outercourse before marriage.All i want from a man right now is sex with a commitment.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GradBoy

posted on 04-27-2006 at 03:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
?

What does "outercourse" mean?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GradBoy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sweettart

posted on 04-27-2006 at 19:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
outercourse

Outercourse is sexual activity without vaginal or anal penetration,

No bodily fluids are intended to be exchanged, and outercourse is therefore often considered a practice of safer sex as well as of birth control (but see below for exceptions).

Some practices of outercourse include:

* frottage, any form of consensual sexual rubbing, whether naked or clothed, including genito-genital rubbing.
* interfemoral intercourse, the penis placed between the partner's thighs or breast
* mutual masturbation
* oral sex(some people exclude oral sex from outercourse)
* sexual roleplaying
GradBoy

posted on 04-28-2006 at 03:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
difficult?

But then if this is mutual relation, isn't it very difficult for partners to abstain from the most pleasurable penetration and exchange of fluids? Practitioners should be very mature, right?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GradBoy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.028 seconds, 16 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+