Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » 35 year old virgin
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: sweettart Subject: 35 year old virgin
sweettart

posted on 07-01-2005 at 17:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
35 year old virgin

Hi to the board,
I would like to introduce myself.I'm a 35 year old virgin.I think i'm the oldest person on this board.
I would like to tell all the virgin under 25.You're not going to die not having sex.You need to make sure this man or woman is worth giving your body too.
First reach for a long term committed relationship if thats what you want.There is nothing wrong with being a strict virgin if you're horny practice safe sex.You don't have to have vaginal ,oral or anal sex.You can start out having outercourse.Sex play without penetration(dry humping,hand job,masturbation,mutral masturbation,cybersex,dirty talk,body massage)
Don't give up your virginity so fast make a person earn your body.
Sweet
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweettart (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 4.231 seconds, 8 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+