Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » My Hymen » help again!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Luckygohappy Subject: help again!
XmeX

posted on 05-30-2005 at 14:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
help again!

okay...i have went to the doctor about my (hymen) and he said everything is alright.. but when me and my boyfriend try to have sex (im wet) it feels like it wont go in?..its really weird..i am really confused..isnt it supossed to go in after that?..well if anyone can help me out that would be great!..im 18 if anyone is wondering.
bye
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By XmeX (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Amber

posted on 08-24-2005 at 12:30 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hummm....

weird cause the same thing happend to me!!! my b/f and I have tried to have sex twice now and it just won't go in!!! What's a girl to do? I wish I could help! And if i figure it out, i'll let u know. Sorry girl....we'll have to work at it i guess ;)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Amber (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 09-05-2005 at 19:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

quote:

help again!

okay...i have went to the doctor about my (hymen) and he said everything is alright.. but when me and my boyfriend try to have sex (im wet) it feels like it wont go in?..its really weird..i am really confused..isnt it supossed to go in after that?..well if anyone can help me out that would be great!..im 18 if anyone is wondering.
bye

Well...for one, it's your first time, so it's going to fell like it's not going in. Take your time. When he trys to go in, hold your breath until you feel like he is in. It's going to take him to add a little pressure to enter.
Here is something esle I wanna throw in:
1.) Before you try and have sex, are you aware of the diseases you can get? Is he too?
2.) Make sure you use Birth Control and Condoms.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jemks

posted on 09-09-2005 at 05:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Help

Your Hymen is a thin membrain stretched acrossed the inside of your vagina. It has to be broke for penitration. You and your BF needs to know that. Its only going to hurt a short time if you BF is cool. If you want him in you have him go in as far as possible then be prepared for a bit of pain, then he will have to go in you quick and hard, and stop, if your BF is a good person he will hold still until your vagina relaxes. Then enjoy.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jemks (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Luckygohappy

posted on 09-10-2005 at 12:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
question...

Is your boyfriend "thick"? I once had a problem with a guy like that... if his penis is too thick he might have trouble getting it in you. Just take it slow and consider using lubricant, it'll help. If it gets too painful, make him stop. You don't want to get hurt, and if he respects you, he'll stop.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Luckygohappy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.013 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+