Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » is he just saying it???
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: The Virgin Nurse Subject: is he just saying it???
leigh

posted on 05-27-2005 at 11:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
is he just saying it???

hey world!!! my boyfriend and i have been going out for two months now, he is 19 where i am only 15! he says he isnt ready 4 sex yet, but i am the only person that knows he is a virgin!! is he just saying he isnt ready so i dont feel pressured ??????
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By leigh (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
green_eyes

posted on 06-02-2005 at 20:01 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Most likely. I just have one question for you- Are your parents okay with you dating someone 4 years older?

Your boyfriend may also be informing you of that because he doesn't plan on having sex with you anytime soon because you are severly underage. He could be arrested for statuatory rape.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By green_eyes (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 06-04-2005 at 21:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Don't DO it! I've been in this situtation before! Don't pressure someone into losing their virginity. And yes it is true, if he has sex with you, it is statuatory rape.
The guy I was with was 17 and I was 13 at the time. He wanted to but I refused. Please, this is serious, your bf knows he can go to jail just by having sex with you. Just think about what could happen if you guys have sex? What will your parents think? What will be the reactions? What if you get pregenent? Remember, don't force him! Wait til your older and then talk about.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.01 seconds, 10 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+