Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » How do I tell if a guy's still a virgin?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: ScottTheNiceGuy Subject: How do I tell if a guy's still a virgin?
silvercell

posted on 05-19-2005 at 18:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
How do I tell if a guy's still a virgin?

Hi. I'm a 19 year-old virgin. I've been going out with this guy for almost 6 months. And, I'm starting to get curious if he's still a virgin. We never talked about it. But, in case if one day he wants to have sex, my guess is he'd probably know that I'm still one, as I've heard that a virgin woman bleeds during intercourse.

So, I'd like to be able to tell if he is still a virgin or not as well.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By silvercell (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ScottTheNiceGuy

posted on 05-27-2005 at 01:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Well, there is no real proof by looking at his penis to tell if a guy is a virgin or not, but if you ask him if he's a virgin he'll probably give you an honest answer.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ScottTheNiceGuy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.259 seconds, 9 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+