Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » Masturbation is natural right?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: lesbianpurity Subject: Masturbation is natural right?
sweet candy

posted on 05-10-2005 at 10:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Masturbation is natural right?

Hi i just wanted to know if masturbating is the right thing to do when you are having problems with your virginity. O yeah speaking of such.. i am actually masturbating right now..:o.

Does any one else here masturbate well looking at the computer screen.. like me right now at this very moment...lol :P
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sweet candy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 06-04-2005 at 22:53 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Yes it is natural and not to metion but its healthy too :)
0_o
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
moonlite

posted on 07-20-2005 at 15:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Masturbation

I have wondered about this myself. I am new on here this is my first day
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By moonlite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Amber

posted on 08-25-2005 at 12:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hell yes

oh yea hun i think most girls do it...we are just not as open about it as guys are....thats all....they say a girls best friend is her right hand!! :D
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Amber (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
lesbianpurity

posted on 08-30-2005 at 08:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Heheh ^_^

I do it very very often >_>
it's fun and my partner often joins in, it's healthy and a good way to enjoy...yourself XD
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By lesbianpurity (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.204 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+