Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » quick question ladys
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: David84 Subject: quick question ladys
breath

posted on 03-06-2005 at 05:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
quick question ladys

just a quick question, for some friends, and myself, who all apear atlest to still be virgins, do you find it a turn on? :)
some female advise on the matter would be nice, and hope i'm hope intruding here :P
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By breath (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
bquinn86

posted on 03-20-2005 at 03:19 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I think it is really hot when a guy is a virgin. It's definitely a relief to hear that guys around my age are virgins.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bquinn86 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
knowledgewins

posted on 05-01-2005 at 22:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Dont know ur age and dont know why u should only care if a person is just a virgin or not.

I think u should care about a lot of different factors like emotional/mental and physical factors of compatibility.

I think it is easy to figure all factors out and after that one should still take precautions against things going bad.
Coz one cant predict future, believe me one cant.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By knowledgewins (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
leigh

posted on 05-27-2005 at 11:10 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hell yeah

hey my boyf is a virgin, so am i but i am mor expierienced than him, its great to teach him exactly how i like it!!!!!!
:D
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By leigh (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 06-04-2005 at 22:15 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I hate to amit....but guys who are virgins are a quick turn on for me ;)

(If they are in my age range and if they are sweet)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Confusedvirgin101

posted on 05-04-2006 at 17:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
quick question

honestly my boyfriend and I are both virgins and that was a big turn on for me when i first dating him- even though I admired that even before when we were just best friends. Its becuz I knew where he had been and judging by his ex, im glad he is with me and still a virgin. it makes me feel like he's 100% with me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Confusedvirgin101 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Charizma

posted on 09-27-2006 at 16:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Virginity is sacred.

Guy virgins are great as long as they are not "Everything But" virgins. Virginity is used so loosely these days that you never know what you're going to get. He might expect to dry hump, have oral sex, or even have anal sex-none of which a self-respecting virgin should do. So, as long as he is a "real" virgin and moral he's fine in my book.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Charizma (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
marguerite

posted on 10-01-2006 at 16:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I have to admit

I like guys who are virgins. I myself when I get ready to be married want a virgin husband. It feels awesome to know that he waited an save himself just for me.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By marguerite (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
David84

posted on 10-03-2006 at 04:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
yikes

'Guy virgins are great as long as they are not "Everything But" virgins. Virginity is used so loosely these days that you never know what you're going to get. He might expect to dry hump, have oral sex, or even have anal sex-none of which a self-respecting virgin should do. So, as long as he is a "real" virgin and moral he's fine in my book. '

so your definition of a virgin then is someone who has never had an orgasm given by another person? and/or never had another person touch them?

yikes if your standards are THAT high, I don't know of a single person that falls into that classification, and I thought my cause was hopeless.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By David84 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.017 seconds, 16 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+