Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » what do I say
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: leigh Subject: what do I say
teenage_virgin

posted on 02-26-2005 at 21:28 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
what do I say

I was just wondering what some people on here thought, the thing is I was raped not to long ago and well no one exactly knows about it and I plan to keep it that way but when people ask me if I'm a virgin I have no idea what to say, i really would like to say I still am because I really was planning on staying one untill I was married and I feel aweful about everything if I tell people I am, would that be lying? I mean i guess it would be but would it hurt, I dont want to tell people what happened, Ive been thinking and thinking and I dont know how to respond when asked something like that, please help, any kind of advice would be wonderful
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By teenage_virgin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
teenage_virgin

posted on 02-26-2005 at 21:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

ps. I apoligize, I forgot to add it was anal, not sure if makes a difference or not but..yeah..
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By teenage_virgin (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
leigh

posted on 05-27-2005 at 10:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hey hun

hey darlin i reckon you should tell people you are a virgin as the definition of a virgin is some one that hasnt had sex and the definition of sex is a loving act between two partners, which you haven't so go for it babe!!!!!!!

tho get your self checked out even if you dont want family/friends finding out!!!

xxx
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By leigh (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.774 seconds, 10 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+