Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » FIRST CONTACT » should you go to the women or should she come to you?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: ONEGOODLOOKINGTOAD Subject: should you go to the women or should she come to you?
bigbear

posted on 02-16-2005 at 19:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
should you go to the women or should she come to you?

i was wondering what is the proper course of action would be for the women!

i have read that some agencies say :"we garrantee your safty". i have never been to Russia. is it safe for Americans to visit?

would it be a wrong course of action to offer her to come spend time me in my country? after all this is were she would live if we feel in love and got married.

thanks, bigbear :)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bigbear (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
JP

posted on 02-21-2005 at 19:45 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Go

Hello,

It is safe to go but it is best to go with a tour group or at least make sure you stay in a very nice hotel. The worst thing you could ever do is have her come here. 99% that are willing to come like this are scammers. In fact I have now seen one man yet who has done this successfully. First of all it is almost impossible for a women to get a visa. The typical scam is I have a friend at a travel agency and if you send me money she can get me a visa. But you will never see her or you money again. So never ever send money, never! or as soon as they get here the disappear to go see their Russian boy friend and you just paid for the ticket. Second, if you really want to meet a nice girl use a reputable marriage agency. Meet hundreds of women before you pick one. Men who take little bit more time and meet a large selection of women have a much better success rate.

JP
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By JP (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ONEGOODLOOKINGTOAD

posted on 03-19-2005 at 16:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

NEVER NEVER NEVER !!!...:)

An honest women from FSU willing to marry a foreigner should not care that much what western country he is really from as long as she feels he can provide a safe stable lifestyle and a loving relationship.
You can teach her about your country via books and other means.

I would not take any woman seriously unless she is willing to meet you in her hometown and introduce you to her most immediate family (parents & sublings) and her best friends., at least.
how else are you going to gauge how she handles herself in her everyday life or her family background?
If you want to see what your woman will look like 20, 25, 30 years from now take a good look at her mother toady

Like JP said, those who want to meet you in another country for a romantic vacation are almost always scammers or opportunists who think you deserve to be taken to the cleaners for being such a fool.
If you or anyone else thinks this is wrong try this epxeriment: when you talk to a 'woman' who wants to come to your country or meet you in another country far from her hometown tell her you'll meet her but you will NOT pay for her travel expenses until you meet in real life, then you will refund all the money she spent to travel to meet you.
You'll see the rats abandoning ship very quickly..:)

Go to her hometown, mate...
It is expected of you.

I went to visit my fiance in western Siberia early this month.
There is no telling how much it meant to her and her family that this foriegner would come to siberia in winter to introduce himself to the family and to spend time with her.

toad
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ONEGOODLOOKINGTOAD (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.016 seconds, 10 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+