Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » FIRST CONTACT » are Russian women worth it?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: mikael Subject: are Russian women worth it?
bigbear

posted on 02-16-2005 at 18:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
are Russian women worth it?

OK:
i started getting email through my yahoo personals from russian womenabout a year ago. i payed no attion at first but then started to talking to them through email.
i have very old fashion family values and am sincere in finding my best friend, love and wife. it seems all the women i have started to have fealings for turned out to be scammers! now i do searches on the web and find out that most all the women mailing guys through yahoo are scammers. i guess i have a couple question if any one has really already found love out their in russia or around?

1. are russian women "Gold Diggers" looking for a life were they don't ever have to work and have a big house and a new BMW. Or can Russian women find love in a avrege guy like my self that only make aroud 33 thousand a year.

2.is life really as bad in Russia as i here everyone makes it out to be?

3. are Russian women really more worried about finding i man that loves them inside and out and want to one day want to have a family with them?

4.i guess this is the most popular question! were and how do i go about meeting women that are real and sincere about finding love?

thanks to any one that can help me!
bigbear

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bigbear (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ONEGOODLOOKINGTOAD

posted on 03-19-2005 at 15:57 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Bear,
I'm going to answer your four questions in the most practical manner possible. Then I'll tell you a bit about my own search and success/failure ratio.

1. The worst russian or FSU (former soviet union) country scammers have nothing on the average everyday american woman who by large and far know they marry their man to fleece him of everything whenever it pleases her.
To avoid any scams from FSU follow this 3 simple rules a) do not send money to anyone you have not met b) ditch anyone who asks you for money no matter what their story is c) do not create a case of financial dependency even with someone you have met once or twice.
The vast majority of the FSU women I corresponded over the last 18 months (400 ) are NOT scammers.
Only a few bad apples that prey on the foolish and unaware are scammers.

2) Do not worry about how good or bad life is in FSU unless you plant to live their with your future wife. Apply the KISS concept (Keep It Simple, Stupid) whenever possible. Life is russia for instance is good for some, so-so for others and rotten to the core for others. So what?

3)YES, the vast majority are.

4) I have used two websites to find, write and contact women from FSU that followed these guidelines: a) Allows unlimited amount of letters both ways to as many women as I want to for as little money as possible in the form of a SET monthly fee, usually under $30, b) does not sell women addresses or profiles c) monitors women's profile and agencies placing those profiles for potential scammers d) has either a direct chat feature or a forum for you to talk to other men in the same boat, like this forum does. I found my fiance through one of two sites I used that have all or most of the features I mentioned.
Both my profiles there are cancelled now that I'm engaged.

I spent 18 months looking for a good woman to start a new family since 8-03.
My age target was 30-35 years old. I'm 49 now, was 47 when I started.

I NEVER wasted any time writing to women who:
1) do not speak one of my languages, english, spanish, italian or portuguese
2) are captive to an agency and can only write through them.
3) were not willing to give me specific VERIFIABLE information about their family background, place of work, address and/or phone number once they declared they had an interest in me
4) did not send recent photos of themsleves and their immediate family members.
5) were not willing to meet in their home towns
6) did not tell their parents or immediate family they were considering marrying a foreigner
7) Asked for or expected gifts sent to them

I learnt these tips from others who have successfully found and married women from FSU.
It is possible to establish a healthy friendship via this internet thingie as long as your expectations are realistic and you focus on finding someone who matches not only your goals but also your interests. Which means you MUST know yourself and what you want first before you throw yourself out there.

Good luck, mate

toad
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ONEGOODLOOKINGTOAD (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
regina

posted on 05-01-2005 at 19:27 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

hahahaaaaaa very interesting situation....one american man asks questions about russia and russian women and other american man answers to him.

Guys? Maybe better ask about Russia and Russian women Russian woman?

1.are russian women "Gold Diggers" looking for a life were they don't ever have to work and have a big house and a new BMW. Or can Russian women find love in a avrege guy like my self that only make aroud 33 thousand a year.

of course not my dear, between Russian women exist the same quality of bad women as between your native American women.
But say me please - and what? american women don't like to live in the big houses? You guess that American women like to live on the benchs in parks? Without house, without nothing?

2.is life really as bad in Russia as i here everyone makes it out to be?

Life in Russia is not so bad as somebody could be think. But no one Russian woman will not live in trailler. Because Russian have other traditions about place of living.

3. are Russian women really more worried about finding i man that loves them inside and out and want to one day want to have a family with them?

The most of Russian, Ukranian and Belorussian women in the dating agencies are really looking for love.

4.i guess this is the most popular question! were and how do i go about meeting women that are real and sincere about finding love?

You can meet nicest women in the any dating agency. But if you have doubts concerning Russian, Ukranian and Bellorussian women - better look for women in USA. There are enough your native dating agencies in Net.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By regina (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Wendy9

posted on 05-18-2005 at 04:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

My father's Russian Bride has been here for 6 months and she's already been asking for things for her and her daughter. She wants my dad to pay for her daughter's college tution. So gold diggers?? In my experience, yes. Maybe not true for all.

Oh and did I mention his Russian bride smells bad. I think it's her body odor. Ewwwwwww!!!!

Oh and don't worry if you only make $33k a year. I'm sure she won't mind getting an American citizen and then finding someone when she has her permant visa. I'll tell you this, my dad's Russian bride can act! $100 bucks says she leaves after she becomes a citizen or she sticks around for my dad's money. Its quick money for her, and all she has to do is act like she loves my father (oh and sleep with him of course). I love how everyone promotes Russian Brides. Aren't they the best wives ever??
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Wendy9 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Eastern

posted on 06-05-2005 at 08:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I have been to Moscow and to a city on the Volga called Samara. I am goiung again.

It looks like I have found a wife. She has come to my hometown already.

Russia is a great place. Take the time to learn a few words and think before you speak. They are helpful as a people but the worst retailers in the history of mankind. Do Not expect service.

Moscow at night is a stunner.

Go to it and use a monthly service site. Forget this nonsense of paying for each letter from people who may be called "Boris"
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Eastern (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Michael

posted on 06-25-2005 at 21:30 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
all what we need is a good place

Hi Guys,

I think all what we need is a good place to see girls, I used somethimes ago www.beautyoftheworld, they were very good. All you have to decide is what do you want from Russian bride? Housewife? OR LOVE? I found another web site from Omsk www.omskbeauties.com - really cool girls, but I am not sure can I trust this guys.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Michael (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
mikael

posted on 08-16-2005 at 05:55 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
advise

you shouldn't use yahoo personals or friend-finder of services like these because there're a lot of scammers and women are not reviewed carefully.Try sites like elenas, loveme and now my favourite russian-brides-dating.com .Don't know why it's so cheap, but now I have correspondence with some good ladies.

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By mikael (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.016 seconds, 14 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+