Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » My Hymen » ive been searching and searching...
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: ScottTheNiceGuy Subject: ive been searching and searching...
neva

posted on 01-19-2005 at 01:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
ive been searching and searching...

i dont know whats wrong with me but the only things i can find on the internet are diagnoses for STD's and theres no way I could have an STD because i've never been sexually active so i dont know what it is. im 15 and I have this flesh colored thread looking thing coming out from inside my vagina and I dont know what it is. it hangs out like two inches from the inside of my vagina hole. when i pull it, i can feel it pulling from inside. i know this is totally not pleasant to read but i really really want to know what it is. I still have my hymen and everything because ive never masturbated or had sexual intercourse. PLEASE help me at least get on the right track I reallly really want to know what it is. i found it like 6 months ago ...i dont know if it was there before but 6 months ago was when i noticed it so PLEASE someone help!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By neva (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 06-04-2005 at 23:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

GO to the gyno! Trust me, They will know what to do!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
m3gz927

posted on 06-28-2005 at 15:00 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By m3gz927 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
diva

posted on 07-08-2005 at 08:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Re:

I'd go to the doctor, but are you sure it wasn't a mucous plug? I get those sometimes, and they don't always look like the mucus that we're used to seeing (if you know what I mean).
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By diva (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ScottTheNiceGuy

posted on 07-24-2005 at 04:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
It's probably nothing, but....

Well, it could just be some mucous, or a growth...who knows? The gyno would be the place to find that out.

As for not sure if you have an STD or not, some people are born with them since they can be contracted from their mom and dad.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ScottTheNiceGuy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.294 seconds, 12 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+