Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » help!! im desperate!!!!!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: virgin helper Subject: help!! im desperate!!!!!
neva

posted on 01-18-2005 at 15:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
help!! im desperate!!!!!

ok ive never had sex. ive been fingered a little bit and it hurt soooooo bad but i let him do it anyways cuz i figured it needed to be done someday lol. it was done by my bf whom I love more than anything in the world and he feels the same, but i dunno i didnt know fingering would hurt so bad and he did it more than once and it hurt just as bad each time....we want to have sex soon but im afraid because i dunno.. i think i still have my hymen...i mean i do and i dunno why cuz he fingered me and stuff but i dont JUST have my hymen........i have this thread like thing thats coming out of it to...its flesh colored and stuff but its coming from inside my vagina. i know this is prolly like really grossing some people out and stuff but im desperate and i dont have anyone to go to without being totally embarassed so id like to know what it is and why it hurt so much even though he fingered me like 8 times in two days.......PLEASE help. thank you

P.S. i'm 15, lol. i dunno why that would matter but i figured id tell you guys anyways.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By neva (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virgin helper

posted on 04-24-2005 at 23:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

well if have not done it maybe i can help...
if he fingered you 8 times in a few days you didnt have time to heal in a way...did he olny use one finger and how far he went in will make a difference too...there are ways that will help with the pain...email me your questions and i will help..lookin4_2@hotmail.com
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virgin helper (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.009 seconds, 9 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+