Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » FIRST CONTACT » What is the truth about Latin women?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: JayJay Subject: What is the truth about Latin women?
Manchester Black

posted on 01-10-2005 at 12:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
What is the truth about Latin women?

Hi all. This is my first time on the forum. My names john and iam from the UK My friend James keeps telling me about how wonder women from south america.

really dont see what the big deal is. women from europe and north america are just as good aren't they?

what countries would you recommend for travel? I know you are all pretty busy with other things but I really want to see this from other peoples view because i want to know what i could be really missing? i will be grateful for any reply and any help that can be give to me. thanks
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Manchester Black (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
monteleon

posted on 11-14-2005 at 22:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
what a disappointment

After 5 months my chica was finished using me. After communicating 2 times per day. visiting her twice and always helping her in every way with the promise of forever.muchismo gracias baranquilla colombia.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By monteleon (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
monteleon

posted on 11-14-2005 at 23:10 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
although

After reading multiple web sites Colombian women are supposed to be some of the most beautiful and best family oriented in the world.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By monteleon (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
JayJay

posted on 11-28-2005 at 15:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Cities make a difference

The best women I have found are from Cartagena, Barranquilla and Lima.
Cali and Bogota had the worst. It seems like the ladies from these Cities were professional at dating. In Cali there are about 50 agencies and the women join them all, they just like going out every night. In Cartagena I found that the women were much much more sincere and serious. The tour I went on to Cartagena all most all the guys frond some body and every one seem like they found a good girl.

Jay Jay

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By JayJay (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.011 seconds, 11 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+