Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Should I wait? » Lost my virginity, ask me questions!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Jaracai Subject: Lost my virginity, ask me questions!
TootsieLoc33

posted on 12-20-2004 at 14:25 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Lost my virginity, ask me questions!

I lost my virginity at 13 and I was scared out of my mind. Now, that I have lost it I have also lost the guy I gave my virginity too. So I pracitically wasted it on this guy who I cared about but, he was not on the same boat! you have any questions about my FIRST time, then ask me!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By TootsieLoc33 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Flipper

posted on 01-15-2005 at 06:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Sorry, that doesn't sound like a pleasant experience.

Personally, I've been thinking about the act; maybe I should be thinking more about the whether the person it is with will be the right choice.

OK, here are a few questions...
Did it hurt or bleed?
Did you do it more than once, and if so was the first time really that different?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Flipper (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Donyell

posted on 03-28-2005 at 23:18 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
how can doctors tell if the hymen has been broken?

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Donyell (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Flipper

posted on 04-11-2005 at 05:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

The is hymen plainly visible to a doctor examining your vagina. They would notice tears or scarring around where the hymen was broken.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Flipper (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
leigh

posted on 05-27-2005 at 11:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
shower

is it true that if you have sex in the shower for your first time it doesnt hurt coz of all the water??????????????
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By leigh (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
cjshan

posted on 05-29-2005 at 22:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Doesn't sound reasonable

quote:
Originally posted by leigh
is it true that if you have sex in the shower for your first time it doesnt hurt coz of all the water??????????????
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By cjshan (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 06-04-2005 at 22:09 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

If you have sex in water, it may not hurt as much without the water. I remember reading something about that but then again, it depends on how it feels to the person
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Buffy23

posted on 07-09-2005 at 10:16 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
shoued i wate

i am a 23year old girl and i want to wate intell i get marred but i dont thank i ever will so i am thanking about sell it for 9,000.00 if you have a ansear you can e0mail me at cosmo@doglover.com thank you Buffy23 (:)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Buffy23 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 07-09-2005 at 16:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
HOLD IT BUFFY!

YOU WANT TO SELL YOURSELF FOR $9,000! ARE YOU NUTS?WAIT! $9,000! Your virginity is Priceless! You know what your doing, right? Your Selling yourself over the internet! This is a guy's dream who has had sex before! To own someone esles virginity! DON'T DO IT!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Luckygohappy

posted on 07-16-2005 at 13:21 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
omg

I can't believe anyone would even THINK of selling their virginity!!! Especially to a complete stranger (as this sounds like)! Buffy, think about it, honey: once it's gone, it's gone, no getting it back. Sell it like you're talking about, and you're gonna regret it the rest of your life. Not to mention, if later on down the road you DO meet someone worthy of marrying, how's it gonna look to him that you threw your virginity away like that??

(also, for the question about sex in water... water can mess with your natural lubrication anc actually cause it to be more painful!)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Luckygohappy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
scardtodeath

posted on 07-31-2005 at 02:56 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
scard

oka hi ppl im 14 and wut i read so far is crazy...but im scard to death and i wont even let a guy down my pants they tryed but i stopped them i mean how do i overcome shyness like that i want to loose my virginty soooooooooo bad but im too scard to even let a guy see mah vagina wut should i do
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By scardtodeath (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Luckygohappy

posted on 09-23-2005 at 12:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Something to think about....

If you're that scared sweetie, you really should wait. Most 14 year olds are nowhere near ready to handle the responsibilities of sex... the risks of pregnancy, STDs, and all the emotional ups and downs that come with it. Not to mention most guys who want sex at that age just want something to brag to their friends about. And if the guy's older, that's illegal and he's a pervert who's only looking for sex. I lost mine at 19 to a 20 year old guy, and had a pregnancy scare from it. We'd been friends for 3 years before that, but sex wound up ruining our friendship.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Luckygohappy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
singlegirl

posted on 04-25-2006 at 21:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
i lost my virginity,ask me a question

I am a 21 year old virgin who has never even Masturbated,had a orgasm or ejaculated.How do you have an orgasm and how do you ejaculate,also how do you masturbate?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By singlegirl (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GradBoy

posted on 04-26-2006 at 14:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
there you go

Single Girl,
Please stay away from this forum. People are crazy here, they will advice you bunch of thing to do. But, please, masturbating is no good. Gettig off without passion, careness and love is unnatural and will bring despairful state of mind. Moreover, stay put and wait until the right guy, marry him and you will be very happy. I'm also like you, never done masturbated or had an orgasm (except wet dreams). So, if you like we can get married
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GradBoy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 04-26-2006 at 14:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Here's some GOOD advice

Singlegirl, do a google search on Masturbation techniques, ect, it will be very helpful to you. It's important to explore and learn your body. Most women M rubbing the clitoris, when you are comfortale with this, try inserting a finger. This is important so you become familiar with the angle of your vagina. This will all be beneficial when you one day have sex. There are even 'stretching exercises' you can practise so that when you do have sex, it won't be as painful. Don't listen to Gradboy, he has no clue about a women's body, and he has some deep rooted issues about sexuality. Find a normal, forum about sex, where people can give you positive advice and make you feel positive about your body and sexuality. You should not feel ashamed EVER about touching yourself. It is very normal....for example the "poll's" on this site are totally skewed. Someone has tampered with them. There is NO WAY that 34 guys would have NEVER in their life masturbated. It is just not normal. There are some young children that have their first orgasm at age three and four for example.

Trust me, if you want to know how to orgasm during sex, experiment and practise Masturbating now. Once you learn to orgasm on your own, it will be much easier to orgasm when you are having sex.

Find an on-line couciller or doctor to post your question to and they will give you similar advice.

(Gradboy thinks he can get married-with his views toward sex and M, and everything will magically fall into place. Well he's in for a BIG surprise!)

Trust me, becoming comfortable with your body and learning to Orgasm, will be doing you and your future husband a world of good. Sometimes M, simply makes you feel more positive toward sex and your own sexuality.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By melvaughn (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GradBoy

posted on 04-26-2006 at 15:08 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
you see

You see SingleGirl,
I told you
melvaughn considers the whole world the same way as she likes to see it. Thousands of people are pure and abstain from this weird premarital behaviours. For instance of my family, all of my friends and all students I know and who are open to discussion, none of them practice it. Those who got married, never had any problem. Believe me, all of them have kids. Being in this forum I myself got scared, then asked, and they told that, it's nowhere close to reality. Both couples get have pleasure (orgasm etc..).

melvaughn, you are nice person but not good at advicing
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By GradBoy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 04-26-2006 at 15:26 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Also to add....

Also singlegirl, women cannot ejaculate unless through the G-spot. The G-spot is two/three inches inside on the front wall. It's about the size of a quarter and has a grainy texture. It takes a lot of practice to find, but when stimulated, the women can produce a fluid substance, much like ejaculation.

Also Gradboy, If single girl were to visit a doctor, sex therapist, or counciller, they would give her the exact same advice I am giving.

And all the people you know who tell you they don't M, are 100% lying. They probably don't want to be disapproved or reprimanded by you... And just because someone has kids doesn't mean they are having an enjoyable sex life.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By melvaughn (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 04-26-2006 at 15:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Also

Do an on-line search for sex therapists that help couples overcome their sexual dysfunctions and you will see that sex therapists and medical doctors use Masturbation as the # 1 method for women in helping them overcome orgasm difficulties.
John24

posted on 04-26-2006 at 15:36 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I agree

Melvaughn is right. Coming from someone who not only studied sexuality, but works as a consultant with a sex therapist, I can attest to the fact that Masturbation is used to help women. According to the sex therapist I work with, Masturbation has helped many women overcome their problems.

It takes some women Years and years to enjoy sex. That is why so many women view sex as a chore or they think only the man gets pleasure, ect....not masturbating or having repressed attitudes can cause years of damage.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By John24 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
melvaughn

posted on 04-26-2006 at 15:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Thank you

Also Gradboy, I'm sure the people you know are not having 'perfect' sex lives. Most people are not going to walk around openly talking about their sex problems. But do an on-line search and you will come across hundreds of polls showing a correlation to Masturbation and the ability to enjoy sex and orgasm later on, especially for women. This is not something we are making-up...this is a fact. I seriously think you need to talk to a doctor or a professional. It seems you've been living in a cave

Seriously, you need to take a sex ed class or something. Get yourself a book and do some reading...honestly. You should be more informed, especially before you get married. There are all kinds of great educational books you can read. I don't want to see you coming back to this forum in 10 years complaining about your lousy sex life or clued-out and not knowing why your wife is not enjoying sex or doesn't want sex....because this is bound to happen with your lack of knowledge about sex and the female body and female desire....

And just to add...no, both couples often do NOT get pleasure. The female orgasm cycle and response is very different from the man. It takes women much longer to orgasm and at least 90% of women can ONLY orgasm through the clitoris, which is difficult in normal 'man on top' positions or with normal 'intercourse'....this is why I recommend you read a book so you are not confused about this later on when you are married. Again you are in for a shock, if you think married sex is going to be great and problem-free.

Here's some interesting medical info about Masturbation and how women achieve orgasm and how an orgasm during M differs drastically from intercourse. It will also clear up the myth that all women are going to be having great pleasure during regular intercouse- (simply NOT true)

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2292.html
melvaughn

posted on 04-26-2006 at 16:22 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Dr. Phil agrees....

Hey check out this great link by Dr. Phil- C'mon gradboy, are you going to question Dr.Phil now too...hahah..

Anyway, it's all about the female orgasm and pretty much just reiterates what I've already been saying...I guess both me and Dr.Phil give such horrible advice (lol)

http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/371

Reasons for failure to climax include: sexual ignorance, sexual anxiety, and fear of letting go.- quoted from Dr.Phil and a sex therapist. This is a perfect example of what I was saying earlier. Sexual ignorance can really damage your ability to enjoy sex, so the sooner you learn to relax and accept your sexuality, (and if it's through masturbation, great,) the better.

This is why everyone before marriage should read a few sex books and learn as much as you can about your sexuality before you have sex. This is why it is ridiculous for 14 year olds to be having sex. They have sex to look cool. I don't know a single 14 year old who enjoys the sex they are having. The human body is complicated and needs years of practise before it can learn to reach its full sexual potential. Women reach their sexual peak in their 40's, surprisingly enough. The sex that 14 year olds are having is not REAL sex!!!!

Quoted from the above link: It seems that you have already learned to orgasm through masturbation, which means that you have taught your body to respond to touch. This can be tremendously reassuring to women — that they are normal and that their body works, responding to sensation that can result in orgasm. When women have intercourse before they have learned to orgasm, they have little or no information about how their body might or might not respond.

This is exactly why women who get married having NEVER touched themselves or who are insecure about their bodies can run into orgasm problems during sex with their husbands...."gosh, I'm glad there's at least SOMEONE on this site providing useful and educational information" (:)
John24

posted on 04-26-2006 at 16:41 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
You are right!

Sorry Gradboy, I hate to say it, but melvaughn, and Dr.Phil for that matter, are right And she's backed up everything she's said, with proof from medical sites......and other professionals. Everything melvaugh and dreamangle have said is what I was taught when majoring in sexuality at Yale University. A women who has never in her life experienced an orgasm, will have tremendous difficulty achieving it through intercourse. You will figure this out soon enough the more you read books on sexuality, and also eventually from personal experience. You are lucky you found this site, because I think we're all giving you a reality check.

And with regards to Masturbation, the less an individual M, or if they have never M, the bodies sex drive will kind of shut down which makes it much easier to avoid Masturbating. (Whether this will be detrimental to a person's future sex drive...who knows?)
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By John24 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
GradBoy

posted on 04-26-2006 at 16:50 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
hahahaaa...

You both sound funny..
melvaughn I assure you that I know much more about anatomy, biology and sexuality than you do! Ok, how old are you, just multiply it with your info, you will find mine but "0" is exluded from multiplication I suppose you know little bit, cuz you made a so called "search" but on a junkyard

melvaughn and John24,
do you agree and aware of this fact:
Describing illict things would pollute (and mislead) young (and pure) minds...
melvaughn

posted on 04-26-2006 at 16:57 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I'm married.

I'm 45, been married now for 15 years and graduated from Harvard. Judging from the quality of your posts you do not sound well-informed at all and could possibly embarrass yourself. We are trying to help you here!! Like I said, for your own sake, you need to study some sexuality books.
GradBoy

posted on 04-26-2006 at 17:08 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wow

Wow, you married, I didn't know that
But doesn't change the issue. Being graduated from Harvard, is nothing but a name; have you heard MGU? Besides, I've got scientific international achievements [I just can't give a clue, since it will lead you to do famous "search"] and I'm scared giving my identity away in this forum.

Cheers lady
dreamangel

posted on 04-26-2006 at 18:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Not really

Sorry Gradboy, but judging from your posts, you sound far from scientific. It sounds as though you base your opinions on your 'feelings' or 'conscience'. I have not once read any scientific fact from you on this site so far....it sounds more like a bunch of voodoo myths than science.

I wouldn't be bragging about your scientific awards until you've actuallly posted something scientific, and your information is far from scientific at least not in the realm of sexuality.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
dreamangel

posted on 04-26-2006 at 18:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Also

Also I would trust melvaughn, because she's experienced and actually having sex. Listening to the opinions of someone that has never even masturbated, let alone had sex is ridiculous. It is almost laughable. Unless you've had first-hand experience, you can not presume to 'know' what will happen or what sex will be like. And, honestly Gradboy, if you were really so 'scientific' like you claim, would you really waste your time on an amature site like this??? Wouldn't you prefer to talk on a site with more educated people. It sounds like a bluff to me. It sounds like you come here, because people are young and impressionable and you can brainwash them with your guilt and doom-ridden attitudes. I think you'd be intimidated on a site where the viwers were older, experienced and would actually question, your up-tight/close-minded beliefs. Hardly anyone talks on this site, because half of them have left where they can talk on forums where people's beliefs are positive and not outdated. If you haven't already noticed, this forum is dead and I highly doubt anyone listens to your advice anyway. If someone is going to masturbate, they're going to masturbate regardless of the voodoo things they read on here. We're in the 21st century, and nowadays people are exposed to rational, educated people to know what to believe. Most people Masturbate and do not feel an ounce of guilt, which is something you are going to have to get use to.

But I guess you won't really know what we're talking about until you one day get married. Then you will understand, that sex is a little more complicated than what you think it's going to be in through your 'rose-coloured' glasses.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By dreamangel (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
John24

posted on 04-26-2006 at 18:49 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Well....

Unless you post something scientific no one is going to believe you. And you might be studying science in an area that differs entirely from that of Sexuality. If you were truly studying modern science you would not hold the beliefs you do toward sexuality and Masturbation or the women's body. I've studied under doctors, Professors and Sex therapists and none of them have the opinion that Masturbation is bad or will cause harm to the body, because these beliefs are out-dated and based on flawed logic.
But I guess this is the internet, people can say whatever they want

You can study all the information in the world, but if you don't have the personal experience your beliefs will always be biased, since you are making judgements on something you don't really understand. Come back when you're married and actually having sex and then make comments about your experiences- you might find you are quite surprised!
problemchild

posted on 09-17-2006 at 19:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
woa just cos she 14 dont mean nuttn......

im younger dan her n i already lost it so y do ya think she not ready.....most of evry 1 is shy at first bout sum 1 c n their body just cos she 14 dont giv u da rite to tell her she aint ready...but hey maybe she aint but dont blame it on her age
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By problemchild (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
mrtoon

posted on 09-25-2006 at 02:51 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
/

do you take it up the gary glitter?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By mrtoon (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jaracai

posted on 07-07-2007 at 08:40 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Pfft.

'YOU WANT TO SELL YOURSELF FOR $9,000! ARE YOU NUTS?WAIT! $9,000! Your virginity is Priceless! You know what your doing, right? Your Selling yourself over the internet! This is a guy's dream who has had sex before! To own someone esles virginity! DON'T DO IT!'

Pfft. $9000? Are you serious? A guy would probably only have to waste $100-200 bucks on movies and flowers and chocolate and crap, then he'd have sex and be gone before the day has ended. If you put a price on your virginity, no guy will ever even pay $500 bucks for that.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jaracai (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.282 seconds, 38 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+