Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » My Hymen » HELP!! I'm Confused!!!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: neva Subject: HELP!! I'm Confused!!!
Bella

posted on 12-14-2004 at 05:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
HELP!! I'm Confused!!!

Blue

Okay, so first of all I don't know if I'd really call myself a virgin or not. I've tried to have sex several times but it doesn't really work! The guy swares that he's almost in but there's something there besides the fact that my muscles are tense from the discomfort. I can't even use tamponds which annoy the crap out of me!! So, from the forums it says the hymen is located outside the vagina and there is a hole and I don't think I have a hymen but in the inside of my vagina there is this tissue inside of it, kind of a little bulk of it just sitting inside of it. Could anyone tell me exactly what that might be?! When I touch it, I jump like 3 feet in the air because its uncomfortable and really sensetive! I thought that there should just be a hole there when your hymen has been broken and the only reason why you should have problems being penetrated was because your muscles tense up and won't let you go any further but this is actual tissue just sitting inside of the vaginal opening... My mom says it might be my hymen which doesn't make sense because first of all she has no clue what I'm talking about since she hasn't seen it and its not on the outside its on the inside...what is it?! Someone please help!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Bella (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
neva

posted on 01-18-2005 at 09:43 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

omg i have the same problem!! and theres this like thread like thing thats comming from inside it..................ive been wondering what it was since like forever.....i just noticed it like 6 months ago and i havent relaly tried to find out but i really wanna know now:( it scares me kinda.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By neva (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.009 seconds, 9 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+