Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » TOUR TALK » First Post
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: ONEGOODLOOKINGTOAD Subject: First Post
Lorenzo 1950

posted on 07-08-2003 at 05:54 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
First Post

Hi I am new and I wanted to ask if it is possible to find a travel companion the first time I visit the FSU? I want to meet a friend in the Ukraine and have a backup plan too. It seems like a good idea to travel with someone and to be able to contact them if things go awry. Thanks for the help. This is my first post and I will try not to go overboard with posting too much.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Lorenzo 1950 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Tarzanboy

posted on 08-27-2004 at 05:42 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
my second post

This is my second, I met a woman from Ukraine on a date site and have been emailind since Feb. I had no idea this was a popular thing to do! I am now looking at bringing her here so this site should help, sorry but I can't get a vacation to go and she wants out of there so I will do what I can.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Tarzanboy (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
ONEGOODLOOKINGTOAD

posted on 03-20-2005 at 08:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

chimp raised boy,
There is NO WAY you will be able to "bring" any woman from eastern europe to the US unless you fill a fiance visa application which will summarily be denied when you declare you have not met in person. PERIOD.

any woman who tells you the opposite is only trying to scam you. BEWARE!!!
DO NOT send any of your hard earned banana-dollars for visa, airfare, english lessons, etc.

good luck,

toad
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By ONEGOODLOOKINGTOAD (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.757 seconds, 10 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+