Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » losing my virginity » What's wrong with me?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: virginguy81 Subject: What's wrong with me?
punk_chick_89

posted on 09-27-2004 at 10:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
What's wrong with me?

I've recently been in 2 relationships and they havent been good... Im mostly the person who breaks up with the guys because i guess you could say im afraid of getting to close and getting hurt but thats not really what im getting at i went out with this one guy for 3 weeks and i ended the relationship before it got too serious and then a couple days later we started going back out for 3 days then he broke up with me! He said it wasnt the same as when we first went out. then just recently i went out with an old flame that when we were little we "Dated" and then he breaks up with me it was kinda a sudden move when he found out i was a virgin... Why do guys worry so much about chicks being a virgin or not?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By punk_chick_89 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
guyvirgin1977

posted on 10-03-2004 at 17:03 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Don't worry be happy:D

Hey punk chick- Any guy who would dump you because you are a virgin isn't worth your time anyway. I personally only date virgins (or time proven born again virgins)Don't worry about it Be yourself and be comfortable being by yourself. That way you won't settle for some dirtbag before Mr. Right comes along.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By guyvirgin1977 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
bratello

posted on 10-04-2004 at 09:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

maybe he was thinking about you... and himself of course..

If your a virgin and he's not... maybe he wants a very sexual relationship and he understands that your not ready for that.... or maybe he's just too lazy to seduce you and wants an easy fu ck. yeah never know with guys these days.. if it wasn't serious.. just forget about it and move on... good luck
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By bratello (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Old_Fashioned

posted on 10-05-2004 at 23:23 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Don't Worry

Bratello and GuyVirgin gave you some excellent advice and were right on the money most likely. In todays society, sex is expected to be common and done with whomever you are in a realtionship with. The old cultural values of waiting for marriage are almost forgotten. Don't feel bad about what has happened. You should feel proud that some guy who may have never cared about you didn't get to take away your innocence. There are many men out there like that unfortunatly. All they care about is some fresh meat that is nice and tight. They have no heart for the women. A guy that will truly love and respect you should want to take the time to get to know you for marriage. Then you both explore the art of making love.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Old_Fashioned (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Mr. Respectable

posted on 05-15-2005 at 08:38 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I hate to ask you this but, mmmmh, it kinda sounds like you were playing around with these guys.

i know it sounds mean, but people do it from time to time, especailly when we really don't feel like having a "close" relationship. hmm, but then again maybe you just been having bad luck????

dont worry sweets, theres nothing wrong with you. Just wrong with the guys you date. :)

-respect
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Mr. Respectable (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sleep81

posted on 01-17-2006 at 22:33 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
It happens

I'm 24 and having the same problem, i have just been dating and some of the guys don't call back when they find out I'm still the Big V. I'm not conservative really or saving myself until marriage, i just want it to be with the right guy. With my busy life of school and work, i haven't found him yet. Does that make me wierd? I understand your difficulty. I agree with the other responses, he's a dick if he can't chill out about it. We are young and smart, not sluts and who can fault us for that?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sleep81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
virginguy81

posted on 01-21-2006 at 11:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
wow i cant belive it

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By virginguy81 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.015 seconds, 14 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+