Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » sexuality » pregnant????
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: TootsieLoc33 Subject: pregnant????
scared22

posted on 09-20-2004 at 10:06 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
pregnant????

Ok, me and my girl were scared about pregnancy a couple weeks ago, and then she told me she started, just to comfort me, adn then, tonight, she told me that she didnt really start two weeks ago, but she did start 2 days ago. what do u think? Is it still ok if its this late? Thanks!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By scared22 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
valida

posted on 09-21-2004 at 08:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

So she lied?

Hmmm...don't know how to interpret that.

Is her period normal, even though it's late? Is she having all the regular symptoms and is the flow/color like it always is?

If not, I might be a little concerned.

But she's probably ok!
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By valida (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
mooninsky

posted on 09-21-2004 at 08:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

This doesn't sound healthy of a relationship to
me. Why would she lie about it? The delay in
your period (if indeed she was late) could've
been due to stress, school, and changes in
her life. When she's done with this period, a
pregnancy test isn't a bad idea either
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By mooninsky (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
kukaracha

posted on 09-21-2004 at 08:52 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

Yeah, she lied, but it seems she did it to keep him from freaking out. That doesn't make it right, but it helps make her reasoning make more sense.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By kukaracha (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
sparky12782

posted on 09-25-2004 at 05:13 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

there could be a lot of reasons why she lied. people are so quick to slam her for it. most likely she was scared too. and hoping day to day it would come. does one lie ruin a relationship? make her a fit canidate to have the label 'liar' slapped on her like a pickle jar? show me a relationship that someone claims is completely without lies and i'll show you a liar in the one who makes that claim.

and if you still have doubts. take an over the counter pregnancy test. that should alleviate your fears or give you one major problem.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By sparky12782 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Jannet

posted on 09-27-2004 at 09:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

I would have to agree with everyone else and say that your friend lied! You really need to talk to her and get out the truth..
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jannet (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
gigling

posted on 09-27-2004 at 09:35 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

The best way to be sure is to use some kind of protection... Did u use it?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By gigling (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
jaenelle

posted on 10-25-2004 at 23:20 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

You need to examine your relationship if she lied to you about something this serious. Since she did, it's likely (not for sure, but likely) that she either has lied in the past about things or will lie in the future. Neither is a good thing. And why aren't you using protection so a pregnancy couldn't happen in the first place?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By jaenelle (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
TootsieLoc33

posted on 12-20-2004 at 15:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

she may have been stressed about different things not only possibly being pregnant but I am a girl who was stressed for seven months and that is how late I was! so it maybe something to worry about and it may not be something to worry about it depends on the way your girl feels if she begins to change attitude and actions then she may be pregnant but you may want to get a home pregnancy test just to be careful and absoulutly sure!!
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By TootsieLoc33 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.651 seconds, 16 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+