Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Dating killers » Worst date
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: carrollhodge Subject: Worst date
Jenny20

posted on 06-27-2014 at 09:39 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Worst date

Date was going ok, went to the movies after diner and drinks, during the movie he decided to pull IT out. All I could do was get up a leave. I have no words for him on this.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Jenny20 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
carrollhodge

posted on 07-07-2020 at 14:32 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Worst date by far

I am disgusted after reading your post about your date. Your date's behavior is almost to the point of being a sex crime, in my opinion. I feel violated just reading about it.

Most men have manners, even if in varying degrees. I think women have a more natural sense of manners because we become mothers and have to carry life inside us. Men are separated in that way, and have no natural sense of good manners. They must be taught.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By carrollhodge (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.052 seconds, 9 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+