Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » FIRST CONTACT » Do I have to travel?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: admin3 Subject: Do I have to travel?
TheBigBadWolf

posted on 06-13-2014 at 23:02 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Do I have to travel?

I really need some advice on getting a foreign bride. I cannot travel outside of the United States because my passport was taken due to child support arrears. Yes, I’m paying my grown-woman-wardrobe-support now but I am not going to rush to pay off the arrears because it will only raise eyebrows about my income and I’ll end up having to pay more monthly.

Do I have to travel? Would I be deluding myself if I tried to pursue an Asian woman thinking that I could convince her to come to the US to meet me in person?

If it's possible to catch an Asian wife without traveling, what websites do you recommend?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By TheBigBadWolf (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Sweet_Nina

posted on 11-16-2014 at 20:14 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator

You have to honestly tell her why you can not travel. So you deceive her. Incidentally visa to America is very hard to get. You want to make it deceived the US embassy? After all, she would say that a tourist would go, and she will meet with you for marriage.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Sweet_Nina (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
admin3

posted on 06-23-2020 at 08:24 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Travel and the K1 Fiancee Visa

TheBigBadWolf, you are approaching the situation in reverse of the way it is intended to be handled.

The K1 Fiancee Visa requires you to travel to the location or prove that you have had a relationship (you have met and spent time together). This is typically the visa used when it comes to bringing a foreign bride to the United States.

There is also the VWP - Visa Waiver Program, administered by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in consultation with the State Department. It permits citizens of 39 countries to travel to the United States for business or tourism for stays of up to 90 days without a visa.

Either way, I believe you need to be honest with everyone you deal with when it comes to finding and bringing a bride to America. Which means you must consider the woman first of all, and not your financial situation. Get the finances fixed, then finding a bride will be that much easier and happier.

If your situation has, by now, cleared up, you can find more information about visas and air travel here.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By admin3 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 2.331 seconds, 10 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+