Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » FIRST CONTACT » Greetings Everyone!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: carrollhodge Subject: Greetings Everyone!
vegasj360

posted on 09-05-2013 at 16:59 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Greetings Everyone!

Hello all you fellow foreign bride searchers! I didn’t see any postings about other people’s journey as they tried to find a foreign bride so I figured why not me! :-)

The reason that I was going to write about this and keep a log of this is that I intend on visiting the Ukraine in March of next year. ( I have too much going on at work to leave earlier) I figured I’d write about every part of my experience and then you and I can see if this is a scam or not. And since this website is run by the company I plan on going through for my tour, if it is a scam, then I don’t waste my time! Win-win!

My overall plan is write women through the pay-as-you write program from the loveme.com website. This website is also run by the company that I plan on going through for my tour. I realize that they stated that you shouldn’t write women for longer than 2 months as they are looking for a husband, not a pen-pal but I figured I’d test the waters and see how it went. I’ve heard the complaints that the women are all scammers and that the people that run this website are scammers that just want every cent they can milk out of you, but I figured that if I post what I spend and what I do it will let everyone know.

Why am I going to write all of this down and do this???? Partially, to keep me on tract and partially because if this does work out then hopefully it will show that there are women in the world that are possibly what you are looking for. Believe me, I’ve been very down about not finding what I was looking for as I suppose many of you have been.

I’m going to leave this up for 24 hours and if the website administrators take it down, then I will not bother posting any more.

‘Till tomorrow!

VegasJ
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By vegasj360 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
vegasj360

posted on 09-07-2013 at 15:29 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Post#2

Before I write anymore I should probably tell you a little about myself.

I’m 40 years old but I look much younger. I’m in relatively good shape although I’d like to get in better shape. (Who doesn’t, right? :-P) I’m 6 foot and 200 lbs. Looks wise, most girls would say that I’m hot. I’m not writing that to be conceited or brag, but from my lengthy dating experience looks DO matter to American women. I have no idea about other countries. Another reason that I’m writing that is because I’ve heard a few dating gurus state that looks don’t matter. That is complete BS. Women like guys who look hot and bring their A game in my experience. I’ve met a few people that have an amazing A game and don’t have looks and are able to date amazing looking women. BUT their A game is extremely fine-tuned. Something they’ve had to work for. Also, I’m not trying to offend anyone who is not hot and doesn’t have an A game. Just trying to keep it real. And course, this is my opinion and I’m not a sociologist or psychologist or whatever so take it for what it is.

I’ve got a good paying desk job (almost 6 figures). My job doesn’t require me to be away from home for extended periods of time. In fact, I rarely need to be away from home at all if I choose not to be. I bring this up, as I’ve heard American women complain that their husbands are away too much of the time and use that as an excuse to run around on them or divorce them. This has been my experience of course and others may vary.
I don’t have gambling problems or credit problems or drinking problems. I don’t do drugs and I don’t preach to others about drugs. What you do in your house is your business. I guess my politics are in line with a Libertarian view than anything else. I don’t smoke except for the occasional cigar. I don’t play video games although I think they’re awesome! I love watching sports, but not to the extreme.

As you’ve probably guessed, I’m not an English major! :-)

Hmmmm, what elese. I’m still friends with some of my recent ex-girlfriends. The ones I’m not friends with are the ones that blatantly cheated on me and had the attitude of “I don’t care, deal with it.” Speaking girlfriends, I’ve dated probably about 40 or 50 women in my life and slept with probably 30 or so of them. I’ve dated all kinds of them. From fat ones to thin ones. From rich ones to poor ones. From hot ones to ugly ones. And throughout all of it I’ve run into the same problem with them. The bad attitude. What’s the bad attitude? Grouchy all the time, regardless if you are on a sandy beach in Jamacia or sitting at home watching Netflix. Add in a pinch of zero accountability, and that pretty much sums up my dating experience for the past decade.

Lol. I just read this over and it probably sounds like I’m a woman hater, but really I’m not. I’m just trying to explain where I’m at in my life.

So how did I get here? My first encounter with a foreign woman was in Scotland when my family (parents and brother and his wife) and I were on vacation. I was about 29 at the time and remember my mother trying to hook me up with a tour guide at one of the Scottish distilleries. The girl was probably an 8 or 9. Not that I like attaching a number to her or any woman, but it’s just more of a reference point. After the initial embarrassment wore off, I was actually a little taken back at how much this girl was pushing for me to get to know her better. I remember thinking, why is this good looking girl sooo interested in me. I’m only here for a few hours then we will be driving on to the next touristy place.

After my family and I left, I didn’t think about that incident much anymore other than after the occasional frustration that I had with the current dating scene and the poor results with it. I never was that serious about trying to date someone from another country before, mainly due to the bad stories you find on-line of women coming over here and using the guy for money. Or coming over only to immediately move on to a richer guy. Or whatever. The internet is full of those stories. Also, on-line dating for a foreign spouse wasn’t as prevalent until maybe 5 years ago.

I have tried on-line dating in America but with pretty much the same results. I went as far as to have professional pictures taken and have a professionally written profile. Just a side note, if you plan on on-line dating you should do both of those. The change in results were amazing. I litterly went from ZERO women writing me, and very, very few responding to on average at least one e-mail a week of a woman wanting to get to know me to multiple responses from girls that I wrote.

This is one of the peculiarities that I found with the on-line site Loveme.com. I put up a profile with the intent of working on it every week before I contacted a woman, but started receiving e-mails from woman right away! Sometimes as many as once a day. Although I had my professionally written profile up, I had no pictures up. That seemed a little strange to me but to be honest I really didn’t know what to expect. After I added some pictures I started receiving about 2 or 3 a day. Additionally, the women got better looking and younger!

Some of the e-mails seemed generically titled, such as “Are you a touchy and passionate man ?? if you are,then we will be a compatiable couple” and ,” An offer you can’t refuse, dear VegasJ ;-)” (although who doesn’t like to Godfather theme to it) But others seemed a little more genuine such as, “Dear VegasJ, my happiness to say hello to you!” and just a straight, “Hello”.

*Red Flag #1! I realize that these girls might be writing multiple e-mails a day to multiple men, but after having a professionally written profile it seems that these girls would write about something in the profile and not just generic stuff.*

So after going through a few profiles, I deposited $100 into my account and sent off a few letters.

I’ll write about them soon.

‘Till then, I wish you luck in your foreign bride adventure!

VegasJ
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By vegasj360 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
carrollhodge

posted on 06-23-2020 at 11:00 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Did you find a foreign bride?

I wonder if you found a foreign bride?

Please respond to give me an update.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By carrollhodge (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.033 seconds, 10 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+