Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » My Hymen » Help!
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: shy_one Subject: Help!
Voltage

posted on 07-29-2004 at 10:46 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Help!

Last night, my boyfriend and I were sex-playing, only having fun by hands, and his ejaculation occured away from my body and vaginal area, and my hymen is still intact, not broken or even touched by his pinus or finger..

I touched his semen, and after that by an hour or so, I went to pee and forgot to wash my hands before it, and after I finished I washed my vaginal area by my hands with some water, My question: is there any possibilty that I'd get pregnant because I used the same hand that touched the semen, I mean could any of the sperms get into my vaginal area during the process of washing ? bearing in mind that my hymen is still unbroken, and it was the third day of my period, and I'm still bleeding normally, and that ejaculation occured an hour before going to the bathroom and away from my body ???? I also want to know for how long can the sperm stay alive outside the body ???

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Voltage (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Old_Fashioned

posted on 07-30-2004 at 05:31 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Interesting

My educated guess is you are not pregnant. Mostly likly a lot of the excess semen on your finger was wiped away or spread elsewhere. How long does sperm live for outside the body? I am not positive of the answer but I know it is not long. Next time just be a bit more aware of what you are doing. It also does not matter if your hemen is broken or not. You can get a tiny straw, fill it up with semen, and have it blown into your vagina. Now, a tiny straw will not break the hymen but you will still have a high risk of pregnancy from the sperm. You are having your menstral cycles, your body is ready to bear children. Again, be more aware of what you are doing and make sure the time is right. Best choice is when your enaged and close to the wedding or the honeymoon.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Old_Fashioned (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
scardtodeath

posted on 07-31-2005 at 02:47 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
scard/worried

okay well i want to loose my virginity soooooooooooooooooo bad and i dont even know if i popped my cherry how can i tell i mean im very active and when i get my period i bleed alot..its very heave but i dont know if i popped my cherry. can sumone help me plez and also i want to have sex for the first time but the farthest i have gone with a guy is kissen and just a peck and a guy was messen with my vagina but my cloths were on and even then im scard i mean i back out when a guy trys to go down my pants.im scard they wont like what i have or im scard wut to do becuz i dont know how to do anything...well sumone plezzzzzzzzz help.
View User's Profile E-Mail User User's Site View All Replies By scardtodeath (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
The Virgin Nurse

posted on 07-31-2005 at 18:05 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
WOH!!!

quote:

okay well i want to loose my virginity soooooooooooooooooo bad and i dont even know if i popped my cherry how can i tell i mean im very active and when i get my period i bleed alot..its very heave but i dont know if i popped my cherry. can sumone help me plez and also i want to have sex for the first time but the farthest i have gone with a guy is kissen and just a peck and a guy was messen with my vagina but my cloths were on and even then im scard i mean i back out when a guy trys to go down my pants.im scard they wont like what i have or im scard wut to do becuz i dont know how to do anything...well sumone plezzzzzzzzz help.

Okay..you will know if you are a virgin if you never done the following: ORAL SEX, ANAL SEX, and INTERCOURSE. I Know you should know if you are a Virgin or not. Of course your going to be afraid.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By The Virgin Nurse (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
angel4

posted on 08-20-2005 at 08:58 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
vagismus

hey does any one know anythin about vagismus?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By angel4 (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
shy_one

posted on 08-20-2005 at 16:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Hmmmm

hi
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By shy_one (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
shy_one

posted on 08-20-2005 at 16:17 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
or this one?

hi
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By shy_one (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.015 seconds, 14 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+