Site Home Russian Women About Russia Dating Advice Services Gift Shop Consultation Forum FAQs
Forum Home Russian Travel Learn Russian Dating Services Fiancee Visa Russian Religion Online Conversion Contact Us
If you are not registered or logged in, you may still view these forums but with limited features.
You can register by clicking here. If you have any questions, please check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Forum Home » Separation before a divorce » Should I stay or should I go?
You Are Not Logged In [ Register ]
Upcoming Events

Upcoming FREE Dating Seminars

To Be Determined

Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Author: Tommypong Subject: Should I stay or should I go?
Sienna

posted on 11-21-2011 at 12:11 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
Should I stay or should I go?

We've been married almost 9 years and have a young child together. I feel that he is selfish and not doing his part with taking care of our child. He spends a lot of his spare time either sleeping or is on the computer searching the web. I feel we're more like roommates and not husband and wife... we don't have make love at all and he's not affectionate. Do you think that is a good enough reason to divorce or am I being silly?
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Sienna (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Tommypong

posted on 11-26-2012 at 10:12 Reply With Quote Report Post to Moderator
I agree

I have to agree with the last comment in this thread. The problems you are talking about are common, and they are not permanent. They seem like issues you can work on together as a couple. But you cant start working on things until you both acknowledge what is going on.

Have you talked with your husband about how you feel? Have you told him that you feel his is not holding up his end of the responsibilities? Have you asked him why your sex life hasn't been what it used to be?

Before you start thinking about divorce, you should answer those questions and make sure you have done what you can to solve these problems. If you are immediately considering divorce there might be other reasons you are thinking that and you might be using his neglect or computer use or sex life as an excuse.

The key is to TALK! tell him how you feel and you might realize he feels the same way, and from there you can work on improving your relationship. You guys CAN be happier than you ever have, but not without communication and effort.
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Replies By Tommypong (only searches replies by default, for topics please run another search) U2U Member
Printable Version | Send to Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites

Processed in 0.626 seconds, 9 queries

Russian women - Mail order brides reserves the right to block, delete, or edit any and all posts. The Moderator has sole discretion on the content of this site. Anyone who posts accepts these terms, and waives any and all rights to bring any legal action against Russian women - Mail order brides. If you disapprove of any of the above, do not use, read, or post in Russian women - Mail order brides

Google+